Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My PURE PLUG!

nexusgroove

Opening is tonight Sat. Feb 21.

http://www.puremiami.com/home.php

for direction and event information.

NY HOUSE, TRANCE, PROGRESSIVE TRIBAL

3 Area's

Main Room. Very Nice open room with bed and vip area.

Side Outsde are with some seating areas Massive sound

Rooftop - ummm.... WOW the veiw of Downtown Miami Skyline., private Cabana's

and I think Open bar all night!

:eek:

I know that Bruce kendle is spinning there hard house he used to spin at Space, i'm gonna be there definetely i mean c'mon free booze.....you can't go wrong:laugh: pluuuuus.... the place looks amazing, has a great sound system and lights......24 hour liquer license:drool: is all i gotta say.....lol

oye bling if your goin....lemme know ... i would love to see you:) and what the hell kind of clubber are you if you went to see edgar at crobar and didn't even see ONE flyer of pure lying on the floor of the street in the beach.....oye estas de pinga....LOL...

hey there i am JAY, and ia m DJ Eddie G's agent whom will be the headliner at this party, people if u have ever heard eddie when he was the resident bi-wekly with Level Nightclub saturdays levelution party's, get ready to be blown away from this rediculous set tonight.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS

also please feadback on how you like the music

Originally posted by jayroc

hey there i am JAY, and ia m DJ Eddie G's agent whom will be the headliner at this party, people if u have ever heard eddie when he was the resident bi-wekly with Level Nightclub saturdays levelution party's, get ready to be blown away from this rediculous set tonight.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS

also please feadback on how you like the music

Yeah... I have many of those sets recorded from the radio...:rock:

See you guys tonight!

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Yeah... I have many of those sets recorded from the radio...:rock:

hey was wondering do u know anyone that would have last weekend the 13th's set eddie did at voodoo lounge on party 93.1 if so let me know, i am looking for it.

also what sets do u have from him out of curiousity from the radio? i have even been trying to track own some of the mun2 shows he was on, it sucks when u have to be at the performance cuz u just dont have time to download and copy the sets these guys do.