Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question regarding Ephedra?

str8upcore

The ephedra ban goes into effect March 1st down here obviously everyone is stocking up as much as possible especially fellow bodybuilder's(the thought of doing a workout without an extreme ripped force on hand almost bring's a tear).

My question is how long until posession of ephedra become's illegal after the store's take it off there shelve's?????????????????

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

I just need straight up ephedra but no one will ship to NY as im told by some places....:(

There R place's online that will ship 100% ephedra powder in like 50 pound bag's enough to last a person's lifetime trying to find one as we speak but my question is after it's recalled from the shelve's how long until it become's scheduled or illegal??????????????????????

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

i thought the stuff was take n off a whiel ago?:confused: ive been buying zenadrine without if for months now(it sucks) yes can someone please tell me something that actually works?? does anyone take ripped fuel? is that any better?

xenadrine works really well.....u have to work out on it though...but it makes u work out harder and gives u more energy..i would also recommend changing ur diet...

dont take xenadrine and other uppers.......not good for the heart

Originally posted by podes881

xenadrine works really well.....u have to work out on it though...but it makes u work out harder and gives u more energy..i would also recommend changing ur diet...

dont take xenadrine and other uppers.......not good for the heart

i eat very health. i don't work out at all. i just want something keep me skinny and not hungry. this new xenadrine withoug the ephedra makes me more hungry than the old ones. i know its not good for u.

Originally posted by c-luv

does this mean that they are gunna stop selling shit like stackers in jersey as well?

I thought sales of products containing Ephedra (in NJ) stopped in early January... (I can't seem to fing Xenadrine in Bergen county).

U can still find most diet/work-out products on Ebay, tho prices are just ridiculous.

Originally posted by gmannyc

I thought sales of products containing Ephedra (in NJ) stopped in early January... (I can't seem to fing Xenadrine in Bergen county).

U can still find most diet/work-out products on Ebay, tho prices are just ridiculous.

nah i have gotton them recently.

Originally posted by tunnle

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a cop he said the day of the ban is march 12 ...and if a cop pulles you over and you have some in your car you can get a ticket....Thats y i will keep my stacker 2's in a Ephedra free bottle....:D

A TICKET LOL Like for violating a speed zone lmao, Anyway's can someone tell me how long before ephedra become's a scheduled or controlled substance?????????