Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official DruwishPrincez post your Tits Thread

howardstone

Druwishprincez,

If you do not post a pic of your breast somewhere on this thread, there will be a vote for you to know longer be allowed to post on here.

Note: I give you fair warning that those in the past who have not posted there breasts, more often than not are asked to leave.

Thanks,

Management

Originally posted by nomembername

Druwishprincez,

If you do not post a pic of your breast somewhere on this thread, there will be a vote for you to know longer be allowed to post on here.

Note: I give you fair warning that those in the past who have not posted there breasts, more often than not are asked to leave.

Thanks,

Management

You guys are so mean to me :( I dont see you asking anyone else to post boob pics, okay so how about this.....If you all post pics of your cock (and it HAS to be a picture of YOURS) then Ill post a pic of my tits!

Originally posted by druwishprincez

You guys are so mean to me :( I dont see you asking anyone else to post boob pics, okay so how about this.....If you all post pics of your cock (and it HAS to be a picture of YOURS) then Ill post a pic of my tits!

This is not a democracy we have going on here...there will be no negotiations allowed. You have until Monday for the pics or there will be a vote.

Thanks,

Management

It has also come to my attention by fellow CP members that about 80% of your post contain the following..."my bf"

We must see a significant decrease in the "my bf" posts as well as a picture of your breast. If the two above mentioned items are not followed imediately, your account will be terminated.

Thanks,

Management

Well Im sorry I apologize, its just that I spend most of my time with him and so when I am referring to something that has happened etc etc hes in the story cause he was there or whatever...But when youre right youre right, I do talk abotu him a lot, and I will refrain from doing so. better?

Definitely a start...now all you have to do is provide pics of the goods. There will be no further commenting on this from my part. You know what must be done by Monday.

Have a great weekend

Thanks,

Management

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

whatever...show us your tits!

DEAL !! :D :D