Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next weekend is gonna be insane - save your energy!!

Originally posted by beachbreeze

What a kickin' weekend to precede WMC!!!

I'll be at PVD on Friday....

FERRY!!! on Saturday...

then hopping over to Danny Howell's gig after Ferry's set....

(and I'll be bringing girls too!)

If only Armin were playing here on Sunday, it would be a PERFECT weekend!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SUUUURREEEE and then we wake up!!!!

What a kickin' weekend to precede WMC!!!

I'll be at PVD on Friday....

FERRY!!! on Saturday...

then hopping over to Danny Howell's gig after Ferry's set....

(and I'll be bringing girls too!)

If only Armin were playing here on Sunday, it would be a PERFECT weekend!!!

Hot stuff... keep me updated i def want to say Hi to you and your girlies at Avalon!!!!:D

~Rog:rolleyes:

Sure, come say hello....it won't be hard to find us when we're downstairs, burning up the dance floor ~ though we may go up to the mezzannine for a momentary breather ~ it's fun to watch Ferry from there, he's very animated & happy when he's spinning....

I think he is actually high when he spins. I know Timo likes to puff the magik dragon before he gets on!!!

Sure, come say hello....it won't be hard to find us when we're downstairs, burning up the dance floor ~ though we may go up to the mezzannine for a momentary breather ~ it's fun to watch Ferry from there, he's very animated & happy when he's spinning....

Lol its harder than you think:rollseyes:... Avalon fits a few hundred people. What your name incase i do run into ya?

~Rog

I just downloaded mad live sets by Ferry. Can't wait!!!:D

Lol its harder than you think:rollseyes:... Avalon fits a few hundred people. What your name incase i do run into ya?

~Rog

I just downloaded mad live sets by Ferry. Can't wait!!!:D

Originally posted by rs22b

yeah it is kinda hard to locate ppl there.

-billy

Where? Avalon? Place is so small... <=oP Ain't like it's Exit... from the mezzanine you can pratically find anyone on the dancefloor below... Now if it's Roxy... that's a different story... especially on a night like PVD... if I'm hitting up Roxy, I'll get a chance to meet ya since u plan on getting Ferry's autograph w/ my friend

Originally posted by ukyo

Where? Avalon? Place is so small... <=oP Ain't like it's Exit... from the mezzanine you can pratically find anyone on the dancefloor below... Now if it's Roxy... that's a different story... especially on a night like PVD... if I'm hitting up Roxy, I'll get a chance to meet ya since u plan on getting Ferry's autograph w/ my friend

I think actually Limelight is bigger that Roxy in terms of rooms (maybe not capacity wize) dont forget all the catwalks and tunnels in Limelight.

Originally posted by tranceou

I think actually Limelight is bigger that Roxy in terms of rooms (maybe not capacity wize) dont forget all the catwalks and tunnels in Limelight.

Yeh I agree, Roxy has more individual rooms but as to the main dancefloor, Avalon's is not even half the size of Roxy's...

Originally posted by ukyo

Yeh I agree, Roxy has more individual rooms but as to the main dancefloor, Avalon's is not even half the size of Roxy's...

Well it is a scating rink after all. I still prefer the church though. You know something about Roxy just turns me off. Just dont like the place (and I dont recall I ever did actually)

Originally posted by rs22b

Yay, room to dance.

If there arent too many ppl there;)

-billy

Unfortunately, I highly doubt there will be any "nice size" dancing space for PVD during the peak hrs... it'll probably clear out around 4 or so... I just hope he doesn't mellow out the beats after that... hahaha