Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next weekend is gonna be insane - save your energy!!

as if you've been underground for the past few weeks next weekend nyc is gettin hit hard by the trance bug:

Paul van dyk 2/27/04 roxy FRIDAY

Ferry corsten 2/28/04 avalon SATURDAY

How many of you guys are gonna hit both up (or at least attempt to)? Lots of people underestimate ferry but he really is one of the best dj's out by far, and he always puts on a great set whenever he comes to the city so if any of you guys had any doubts about going suck it up and go! i cant fuckin wait already

i was just goin to post something like this. It should be called:

INSANE TRANCE WEEKEND NYC 2004

seriously it is goin to be one hell of a weekend. I dont think i am goin to get much sleep but who needs sleep?

this is the plan.

Friday- PVD to Danny T. @ ARC

Saturday- Ferry to Danny Howells @ ARC

considering i will be staying in the city it will be great to just crash as soon as i leave the party.

i have about 30 ppl coming in for Ferry!!!

-billy

unfortunately i won't be able to make it to PVD, but i won't miss Ferry for anything in the world!!! not even a :3some: or :hump: haha j/p. seen ferry four times before and i've never been disappointed. i've always had a blast! he is definitely my favorite DJ!

six more days to go...woo hoo! i can't freakin wait!! haha :D

after this weekend, it'll be Picotto on 3/12. I've never heard him spin live, but from what all my friends say...he's a "can't miss" :cool:

PVD costs too much and isnt that great live. Saw him at central park over the summer his show was a littlebit lacking. Ferry I am def gonna be there. There has to be more women!!!! It was lacking Friday at avalon for Darude

GIrls BRING FRIENDS !!! Theres lots of guys to go around ;)

~Rog

Where the hot biddies at?

Originally posted by PCR

doing both but saving most energy for Ferry.

this is more of a calculated choice - I am guessing Roxy will be a mess and hardly any room to move about.

The next night at Avalon I will dance full force :D

But Avalon is tiny compared to even Roxy... but you're right... probably won't be able to dance at all at Roxy... <=oT

Originally posted by ukyo

But Avalon is tiny compared to even Roxy... but you're right... probably won't be able to dance at all at Roxy... <=oT

say what?!?! i think avalon's dance floor is bigger than roxy's plus there's a second floor (tiny, i know) where people can get down doo doo brown. hahaha

I cant wait for this weekend. I think the crowds at both are goin to be alot better than what i have been dealing with in past weeks.

I know that most of you are goin to be there, so at least i know that most of the crowd is there for the music.

I dont appreciate ppl on the floor that are there just to be cool. Us ppl that need to dance need the room, GET OFF THE FLOOR if you are just goin to stand there.

-billy

Originally posted by rs22b

I cant wait for this weekend. I think the crowds at both are goin to be alot better than what i have been dealing with in past weeks.

I know that most of you are goin to be there, so at least i know that most of the crowd is there for the music.

I dont appreciate ppl on the floor that are there just to be cool. Us ppl that need to dance need the room, GET OFF THE FLOOR if you are just goin to stand there.

-billy

Hahaha... ahem to that... I need my 4 sq feet of dance space... <=oP

Originally posted by trance643

as if you've been underground for the past few weeks next weekend nyc is gettin hit hard by the trance bug:

Paul van dyk 2/27/04 roxy FRIDAY

Ferry corsten 2/28/04 avalon SATURDAY

How many of you guys are gonna hit both up (or at least attempt to)? Lots of people underestimate ferry but he really is one of the best dj's out by far, and he always puts on a great set whenever he comes to the city so if any of you guys had any doubts about going suck it up and go! i cant fuckin wait already

Definately Ferry!! Just read about him and was very pleased. He is moving away from his traditional dutch trance and exploring darker side of breakbeats and synths (similar to his Digital Funk)

Originally posted by troystcharles1

PVD WILL BE ALL IT'S HYPED UP TO BE...BELIEVE IT...I WOULD LOVE TO CHECK OUT FERRY CORSTEN @AVALON BUT I HAVE TO WORK THAT NIGHT MYSELF....MIGHT POP OVER AFTER MY SET TO CHECK HIM OUT....WHAT IS FC SET TIME @AVALON???

Prolly sometime around 1 am or 2 am. Avalon is usually very good with times. You might want to email Avalon guestlist and just ask about the set times. They usually respond within an hour or so. Given the choice between PvD and FC and more over Roxy and Avalon, I chose Roxy hands down. Sorry Paul

I used to get annoyed by those who just stand in the middle of the dance floor, but I learned to just ignore them and dance like crazy - push them and step on their feet a few time and they will move away.

However, when I see somebody else dancing - I will respect their space

Originally posted by PCR

I used to get annoyed by those who just stand in the middle of the dance floor, but I learned to just ignore them and dance like crazy - push them and step on their feet a few time and they will move away.

However, when I see somebody else dancing - I will respect their space

Hahaha... that's exactly what I do... <=oP