Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot wax...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

Has anyone tried this or wanted to?

I admit I have wanted to have a girl on all fours in front of me and run some candle wax on herass or drip some on her nipples.

I have some tips for hot wax.

Do not use scented... it burns hotter.... and the chemicals can sometimes welt you worse than normal.....

Also tips for body use..... do not put it right on the asshole or pussy to start... or the nipples.. do light drips around all the really sensitive spots.. and work your way to the nipples/pussy etc...

Annabelle

phonekitten.com

Originally posted by gabo

yes... pretty damn good... just make sure it stays on your body and away from your sheets... plus make sure the girl or you pour it from high enough so its a lil warmer when it hits your body and doesnt feel like fire... (on the more sensitive areas im reffering to, nipples, dickhead, etc.) but definately a must try... i like that and honey as welll (not together but in addition to.)

Originally posted by gabo

I admit I have wanted to have a girl on all fours in front of me and run some candle wax on herass or drip some on her nipples.

See I think Id rather use like honey or something thats not hot. And have a guy lick it off or vice versa. Wax.....Well I just think Id be afraid of burning myself.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by druwishprincez

See I think Id rather use like honey or something thats not hot. And have a guy lick it off or vice versa. Wax.....Well I just think Id be afraid of burning myself.

yea that would be very hot indeed!