Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how do u like to be......

FlipsSOE

Originally posted by linabina

im lost... lol

i wasnt saying anything toward u!

anyways, im just not a big fan of 69 at all.. is that better? ;)

o, rock on, lina, i thought you were talking to dgtl AND to me. s'all good! nice to know you're with me on that, though; i feel as though i'm in the minority in not liking 69s... perhaps i'll take a poll on that :idea: .

outta control!!!

as far as the 69 bit goes, being a guy i dont particularly like it.

Eating out is quite fun but what technique do you particularly like?

1. just straight up licking

2. same as above with a bit of finger

3. or just insane crazy on both

-billy

kinda related.... thats my LEAST favorite position to give a blowjob... (69) i find it to be so uncomfortably awkward

try 69 as you both laying down comfortably on your sides

its perfect that way......u have much more control of how much u actualy take him in.....hugging his pelvis........all .....while u enjoy him nicely between ur legs as well......;)

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

eaten out?? in other words, what position do u like to be in?? personally my fav 2 are having a girl hold herself up off the bed with her arms extended, and me lifting her torso off the bed by holding her elevated with my two palms on her lower back and going to work with my face in there. my other fav position which i can't do at my current apt cause my ceilings r too low, is to lift a girl, have her sit on my shoulders with her pussy against my face, and resting her against the wall.....girls, what positions do u like to be eaten out in??

perfect.... just add a thumb in t 'flower'

Originally posted by aknelma

try 69 as you both laying down comfortably on your sides

its perfect that way......u have much more control of how much u actualy take him in.....hugging his pelvis........all .....while u enjoy him nicely between ur legs as well......;)

eh.... im just not a big fan of doin it at the same time... i like us both to be able to give 100% and thoroughly enjoy receiving it... i just cant do either when we're both goin to town... i just dont prefer it.

eh.... im just not a big fan of doin it at the same time... i like us both to be able to give 100% and thoroughly enjoy receiving it... i just cant do either when we're both goin to town... i just dont prefer it.

I agrre

I would not be honest if I didn't say I feel t same.... I like to give 100% and then receive 100%, however there comes the time as well when we both get into it on the same time..... and the side positions just work well :);)