Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLACK MARCH 13th

i want to know the deal with the whole age limit for this night..Someone said on the JP board that it is 21 the whole night...ppl here are saying 18 after 4 - I just want to know who has solid info what the real deal is...

Originally posted by xtckid28

i want to know the deal with the whole age limit for this night..Someone said on the JP board that it is 21 the whole night...ppl here are saying 18 after 4 - I just want to know who has solid info what the real deal is...

21 the entire night if u have anymore questions just go ont he jp board n ask one of the promoters or moderators thats ur best bet for reliable sources

none of the moderators hae said a word about this...its only supposeldy ppl that are goin to be working at Black...so its still up in the air about all the details thus far....i hope JP himself or whoever posts some news on all the details...nsteaad of some guy who supposedly works there

i know someone that is promoting and was at the meeting they had for it...its gonna be 21+ the whole nite, at least for the first few weeks...strict selective dress code, paris will be at the door...they are trying to make it really upscale, the place got a complete makeover...give it time cause they wont pack that place if they dont allow 18+ after 4 AM

Originally posted by tbathe

i know someone that is promoting and was at the meeting they had for it...its gonna be 21+ the whole nite, at least for the first few weeks...strict selective dress code, paris will be at the door...they are trying to make it really upscale, the place got a complete makeover...give it time cause they wont pack that place if they dont allow 18+ after 4 AM

Yea your def. right about not packing it unless they let people like me in who wanna hear JP not do be a crackhead...but anyway i guess im just gunna have to wait and see....my boy here @ school promotes for hot 97 and sold tickets for the grand opening of black this past friday....he said the place is def. a complete turn around, the white room is all pink everything pink, the beds by the hop hop room are like jail cells, everything painted back, big monitors and he said the system is insane he told me more but i forget, i'll post more later...cant wait to hear JP on it when they decide to let the kids go