Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tip: 4 people that never been to wmc

OMG! I just printed up my Official List for WMC and it is 64 pages long. I have a mini friggin yellow pages of parties for a one week period. Holy F----- Sh-!

This is going to be SICK!

BTW~ Definatley great advise.... It is very easy to get side tracked in Miami, there is so much going on so very little time, and planning is essential!

Originally posted by leftymo

cool, i'm a mac user too.

but i had trouble finding where exactly I can download the list...

if its a downloadable file... much helps thanks!

http://cj2.c o o l j u n kieforums.com/wmc/000101.html

take out the spaced b/t the word in the middle - CP just makes it all stars if it's altogether.

"me too. i always edit my own b/c there's a lot of useless crap on that WMC list. i have it on a spreadsheet, i'm a nerd. "

ha ha ha, i thought I was overplanning! my friends are now making fun of me, using the line "just let it happen" b/c i keep informing them of things...

spreadsheet? wow... is it really that chaotic out there... i'm figuring on just stayin at some of the parties i'm at... b/c it could get quite costly otherwise...

Originally posted by leftymo

"me too. i always edit my own b/c there's a lot of useless crap on that WMC list. i have it on a spreadsheet, i'm a nerd. "

ha ha ha, i thought I was overplanning! my friends are now making fun of me, using the line "just let it happen" b/c i keep informing them of things...

spreadsheet? wow... is it really that chaotic out there... i'm figuring on just stayin at some of the parties i'm at... b/c it could get quite costly otherwise...

nah thats a great idea. You can always change your plans as you go , But good to have a plan to go on. .. Last year i jsut got overwhelmed and confused and ended up just getting trash at small free partys that i jsut bumped into lol