Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feel Free to Expose the Weak Jersey Scene...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You and Sandman should hang out. You both got the greatest pickup lines out there.

:laugh: :laugh:

Pick up lines? I don't resort to that... I just flex in the corner then whip it out and hope for a smile....

mkutlass, Im a wrestling historian so its more of a business thing.

Sandman, I have a friend who is a BIG wrestling Historian, He has been in to it for over 45 years. He is vcoimn g out here from CA just to go to WrestleMania.

All this talk about Deko has gotten me really interested in going to check it out. I live in Jerzee but NEVER go out there, alays in the city cause it was more for music. Is there a dress code or can you come as you are? I will be neat, but I must wear SNEAKERS if you want me to dance. When I think of Jersey I think of everyone all dressed up just looking pretty, no one there to get loose except when they are drunk. What type of Music does Carlos Fauvrelle spin?

Originally posted by housedog

Sandman, I have a friend who is a BIG wrestling Historian, He has been in to it for over 45 years. He is vcoimn g out here from CA just to go to WrestleMania.

All this talk about Deko has gotten me really interested in going to check it out. I live in Jerzee but NEVER go out there, alays in the city cause it was more for music. Is there a dress code or can you come as you are? I will be neat, but I must wear SNEAKERS if you want me to dance. When I think of Jersey I think of everyone all dressed up just looking pretty, no one there to get loose except when they are drunk. What type of Music does Carlos Fauvrelle spin?

You can wear sneakers at deko. Jeans are ok too. Just look neat.

Carlos Fauvrelle plays very Progressive and Tribaly. Great sound. Def worth checkin him out. let me know if you want to come.

ok i read almost the entire first page, i am not goin to sit here and read anymore. i get the jist of this post.

First let me explain my situation.

i live deep in NJ almost in penn and ny. For me to get anywhere that you ppl noramll hang at it takes me a good 50 min to an hour to get there. I have only been out in NJ a few times and there is a damn good reason for it.

NJ SUCKS!!!

Music is the absolute worst. I cant believe i heard some guy spin house-hiphop-tek-ethereal-trance-hard house

in such a small amount of time and not only that all in the same damn set.

MC's are a thing of the past and only really exists in nj clubs. They need to go. Stop the announcing of shit that is goin on and shit that is goin to happen the next night or weeks down the line.

Get a dj with talent and sticks to a basic genre, this is what gets ppl dancing and keeps them dancing. When you mix shit up like the fuckhead i heard that night ppl dont know what the fuck to do and just get piss ass drunk instead of dancing. Granted you are always goin to have ppl that get drunk and have their fun too.

Anyone can take a few cd's and make a set, its really not that difficult, you just have to find someone who KNOWS (i stress KNOWS) how to do it. Vinyl is much better and is what i prefer. But does anyone here in nj know what vinyl is?

I am always in the city bc it takes me another 10-15 min from most places mentioned here. Its also smoke free and they definitly know how to get some decent talent in. AND i am not just talking about world talent. The local talent is amazing, just like it is here in nj, but none of us dj's that are local to nj wanna spin for crap promoters and crap venues to a crowd that doesnt know how to appreciate it.

hope that gets to you

-billy