Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new toy

Candy

The LuV Seat

Take the effort out of attaining and sustaining new and exciting sexual positions! The LuvSeat facilitates a variety of "penetrating" possibilities with ease and comfort. Helps to create angles which ease g-spot stimulation, anal penetration, oral sex, and countless other couplings. The front & rear legs and the seat-back of the LuvSeat are controlled by hydraulics. The height and angle of the seat and the seat-back can be effortlessly controlled while sitting down. It adjusts through the entire range of angles, from sitting up to lying down. Handlebars provide stability and the ability to use arm strength to help control depth of penetration. They're also perfect for attaching handcuffs, turning the LuvSeat into a bondage bench! No just for athletes! One need not be limited by age, injury, arthritis or back/joint pain, weight, or endurance. It's easy to use, to set up, and to store: about 20 seconds to set up and 10 to take apart. Only 7 inches high disassembled.

attachment.php?s=&postid=2057165

Pretty fucking cool toy. Or is that.... pretty cool fucking toy. :D

Anyway... I find it's more fun to find all those possible angles on furniture, steps, railings, car hoods, dining room tables, backyards, etc etc... in all the rooms of whatever house or building yer in.

I'd love to try this thing out... but, I'd hate to be confined to always doing it in one spot, no matter how many positions that one spot could offer.

... funk... out.

Originally posted by candyrollx69

The LuV Seat

Take the effort out of attaining and sustaining new and exciting sexual positions! The LuvSeat facilitates a variety of "penetrating" possibilities with ease and comfort. Helps to create angles which ease g-spot stimulation, anal penetration, oral sex, and countless other couplings. The front & rear legs and the seat-back of the LuvSeat are controlled by hydraulics. The height and angle of the seat and the seat-back can be effortlessly controlled while sitting down. It adjusts through the entire range of angles, from sitting up to lying down. Handlebars provide stability and the ability to use arm strength to help control depth of penetration. They're also perfect for attaching handcuffs, turning the LuvSeat into a bondage bench! No just for athletes! One need not be limited by age, injury, arthritis or back/joint pain, weight, or endurance. It's easy to use, to set up, and to store: about 20 seconds to set up and 10 to take apart. Only 7 inches high disassembled.

as fabulous as this gizmo is, it cant replace a man. a man will smack you in the ass and say i luv ya ass :D

• 3 weeks later...

I don't sell that perticular item but it looks real nice. I have swings and stuff like that though. If anybody wants any sex toys visit my site. I have a coupon code "cplanet" for you guys. it's 12% off $30 and over orders.

www.discountedadulttoys.com

you need to email me the manufacturer of that seat so I can get them candyroll

Originally posted by candyrollx69

The LuV Seat

now sex will never be the same unless i get one.....godamnit!!!

that is the retailer, the manufacturer is th epeople who make it which is probably on a tag underneath but it's okay. I'l find it. I'm a sex toy retailer so I need to find where to get them wholesale. I really like that!!

oh and for the other post. I have tried a swing. Make sure it is mounted solidly and they are GREAT. I try out as many of my products as I can. It's a rough job but someone has to do it.