Clubplanet Nightlife Community

War of the Worlds...TEMPS vs MERGE...TSETTOS vs RYDELL!

ml2k3

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stymie

this might get added to my sig :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is so different, no idea how they put all this together? I mean these 2 djs are never heard in Jersey, and to have them play together is a feat in intself..

Originally posted by deeelite1

When Metro was open, didnt it have the best sound system tho or was Soundgarden still better?

I think it did have a better soundsystem then Metro but Merge is definitely interesting. When Merge is fully tweeked its a monsterous sound system not sure on that. Sound is important and as notallthere said in his post about the restaurant lounges most of them dont care about their sound. You look at the bigger nightclubs and the owners they all care about sound. Between Petey K, Eugene, Kosta at Abyss/DEKO and now even Joey Jr. these owners know the importance of SOUND to the customer. That is what makes part of the difference between the owner that gets into this business because he had too becuase his restaurant wasnt working and the owner that opens his place to be a nightclub. Thank god for owners like these because we really get to hear the djs we love properly.

Originally posted by stymie

this might get added to my sig :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's different because they havent played together, and it's somewhere different as opposed to Seaside. Like George said, they havent ever played together. :idea:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

This is so different, no idea how they put all this together? I mean these 2 djs are never heard in Jersey, and to have them play together is a feat in intself..

I am telling you the only way it could get Sicker is if they did CLASSICS

Thats why i also said this is the biggest POSSIBLE event (besides Jonathan:D ) that ANYONE can put together at this time. NO international dj ,although may be "siiiick", which most i have heard are not that siick,.....................none of them would cause any excitment or be any draw in jersey.THATS THE FACTS.Yes luz was a motha fcuker of an event because she never performed outside factory an jonahtan showed up at metro , i mean it was AMAZING.

Sooooooooooooooooo, alls i am saying is, you can book 3 or 4 acts, you can book any dj you want in jersey, NOT A CHANCE of it being as big a turnout and the most important part.......................................FUN as this is gonna be.:D

And keep in mind that i do not only measure sucsess in numbers only. THE CROWD that will be at the soundgarden will be one of the most memorable in jersey. Keep in mind Rydell does not play out that much so when he doescrazy heads show up. Add into that the TONS of metromerge heads, coupled with all the loyal tempts/denny heads coupled with soundgardens fan base= massive,massive EVENT! :D