Clubplanet Nightlife Community

War of the Worlds...TEMPS vs MERGE...TSETTOS vs RYDELL!

ml2k3

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kelly0616

seriously i thought ths was gonna be like some celebrity coming or even a dj from overseas or something....THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL...how disappointing

Feel bad to say it but i agree. No way in hell this is bigger then luz divina at metro.. I most likey wont even go cuase im going to be shot from miami and i am going to black that night. :(

Originally posted by stymie

oh I have to chime in on this one.

sorry to bash, but herb garden sound system SUCKS.

the place is in a shopping mall for christ sake.

who are you? are you a dj? are your a promoter? do you own a failed eatery turn wedding dj sound system now where a nightclub? to make a statment like this shows that your just looking to piss people off, shopping mall , Sg has been around before you were born. SG spends more on upgrades read it again upgrades than most places spend there entire decor... if your a DJ Ask Jocks like Steve Denny Richie Kirk mike Jason Johnny about SG you need to go to bed

Originally posted by satan

who are you? are you a dj? are your a promoter? do you own a failed eatery turn wedding dj sound system now where a nightclub? to make a statment like this shows that your just looking to piss people off, shopping mall , Sg has been around before you were born. SG spends more on upgrades read it again upgrades than most places spend there entire decor... if your a DJ Ask Jocks like Steve Denny Richie Kirk mike Jason Johnny about SG you need to go to bed

easy there tough guy he didnt want to hurt your feelings

Originally posted by satan

RUN ON SENTENCE HOLLLLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by stymie

satan dont pahk your cah too close to the carridge corrals infront of soundgahden, one might get loose and ding up ya cah

Soundgahden = fucking classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

relax there satan he's a Boston Boy.

We all know Eugene (Original Master Guido) is on point.

Sound is def. on point

and another thing a lot of people dont realize.

I think I will venture to say it is the ONLY NIGHTCLUB (nightclub kids, not restaurant or pizzeria with a sound system) that serves drinks in GLASSWARE and not cheap plastic cups.

I would never go to a place that served booze in plastic cups. In fact, i make it a point to call ahead to find out the quality of glassware that my cocktails will be served in. I will only show up if the finest quality lead crystal is used, no matter what the line up may be.

Originally posted by Crackorn

I would never go to a place that served booze in plastic cups. In fact, i make it a point to call ahead to find out the quality of glassware that my cocktails will be served in. I will only show up if the finest quality lead crystal is used, no matter what the line up may be.

holy weirdness