Clubplanet Nightlife Community

War of the Worlds...TEMPS vs MERGE...TSETTOS vs RYDELL!

ml2k3

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS MY POINT, CARL COX AT AVALON IS not A PARTY. tHAT MEANS NEXT WEEK WHEN THEY DONT HAVE CARL COX (cause thereONLY SO MANY CARLS COX OF THE WORLD)= NO PARTY ,SHITTY TURNOUT. tHATS ALL I MEAN.

Its depends on what dj is there, No good (in name) dj, no good party. Thats not a consistent party.

Originally posted by ml2k3

Cool.

Can anyone name a good ,consistent party in the city?For christ sake, dt @arc, the "supposed" best dj in the wourld cant draw 300 people ...thats a fact, dont let anyone say different. Arc is closing cause week after week is a ghost town, but, "HES KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!!".

I don't know where you are getting your info from but it is wrong! I have played there twice in the past 3 months and they did 800+ people. Also they are closing because the building is sold.

Originally posted by djryanm

no offense guys this sucks. the clash of the 2 ex residents. both these guys are good but played out already like kelly said we can hear them most of the time. good idea but not as big as i expected from george and crew. well either way or another people will be there.

aren't you th same idiot posting that he did a bon jovi remix :blown::laugh:

Originally posted by ADV

I don't know where you are getting your info from but it is wrong! I have played there twice in the past 3 months and they did 800+ people. Also they are closing because the building is sold.

2 weeks ago they didnt do anywhere near 800 people.

and lets be realistic...If they were packing house everynight..whether or not the building was sold do you think the place would close?

Originally posted by johnholmes

aren't you th same idiot posting that he did a bon jovi remix :blown::laugh:

Well idiot for song i choose maybe but let me see u try to do one. now lets get back to topic here. Mr.Holmes, by the way you havent heard anything yet. i do have a few new goodies coming out for wmc and have been in production game for a few now. thats all for now back to Temps vs. Merge...

Originally posted by kostaP

2 weeks ago they didnt do anywhere near 800 people.

and lets be realistic...If they were packing house everynight..whether or not the building was sold do you think the place would close?

Well I guess 2 weeks ago they had an off night. Every club has one every now and then. From what hear they have plans for the building and a club is not part of them.

Hmmm me and my friends only to Merge because we dont like Denny's music or the crowd at Tempts. I would like to see Rydell but i dont want to have to listen to crap in between his sets or be with the testosterone filled crowd screaming in my ear.

Originally posted by ninadd

Hmmm me and my friends only to Merge because we dont like Denny's music or the crowd at Tempts. I would like to see Rydell but i dont want to have to listen to crap in between his sets or be with the testosterone filled crowd screaming in my ear.

Chris you love Temps

Well idiot for song i choose maybe but let me see u try to do one. now lets get back to topic here. Mr.Holmes, by the way you havent heard anything yet. i do have a few new goodies coming out for wmc and have been in production game for a few now. thats all for now back to Temps vs. Merge...

WOW you make music, probably off your PC:rolleyes: take a bow

what has been signed? ahhhhhhhhh NOTHING