Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha/Digweed vs JP vs Carl Cox

Originally posted by codenamevic

Sasha/Digweed- Crobar

Jonathan Peters- Black

Carl Cox- Avalon

Dude,

Is your Money and Your preferance of Music

I personally like CARL COX & JP, but saw CC twice last year and JP 4 years STRAIGHT.

SASHA/Digweed IT IS for me.

Other Factors may be:

PHAZON Versus non-Phazon System

Clean Bathrooms versus Dirty Pipes

Friendly Staff Versus Shitty Assholes

I think ill go check out s&d on friday but staurday is definitely all about cosmic gate... too bad it's gonna be empty cuz everyone is going to carl cox.. im a big fan of carl cox but cosmic gate hasnt spun in new york in almost two years... cox comes around like 2 or 3 times a year.. ill catch hims ome other time

Originally posted by oldtimer

I think ill go check out s&d on friday but staurday is definitely all about cosmic gate... too bad it's gonna be empty cuz everyone is going to carl cox.. im a big fan of carl cox but cosmic gate hasnt spun in new york in almost two years... cox comes around like 2 or 3 times a year.. ill catch hims ome other time

I am with you. Same spread. S & D on Fri and Cosmic Gate on Sat.

Originally posted by cesarleo

People do not sleep on Roger Sanchez trust me! Every room he's played at he owned...skills!!! The vibe he brings is incredible.....sincerely. I def. might check this out too........

yea sanchez is ridiculous...first time i heard him live was at pacha in ibiza...insaaaane...place was going bananas...

he dropped the original sweet dreams over some sick tribal track...place was cheering and bouncing all over the place

as tepmting as diggers may sound...since he's spinning WITH sasha ill pass..Sasha bores the living shit out of me...

Sanchez is enticing...but...Cox is Cox is Cox...

every time he comes to NYC the club community (at least the ones who know anything) starts buzzing...he's a legend..wont miss him for the world...:rock:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

every time he comes to NYC the club community (at least the ones who know anything) starts buzzing...he's a legend..wont miss him for the world...:rock:

Dude I'm gonna see him April in Holland. He's spinning with 6 decks, 4 CD decks, and 10,000 people! Now THAT is a following.

Anyone who doesn't go to Cox is mad.

Originally posted by drbabybutt

Not last summer but the one prior (2002) Sasha AND Carl Cox were supposed to spin at the opening day of Space. On opening day, Space doors open at about noon and it stays open for about 24 hours.

Sasha shows up at Space around noon (after having been partying at Pacha the night before) even though he is not supposed to spin until way later (I think his set was to start at midnight). Well, My girl and I left space to hang on the beach, eat, etc. We return around midnite to hear the real music begin. Well guess who is taken out of the fckin club incapacitated- Sasha.

Sasha was too out of it to spin, so Carl Cox played the entire night. My one chance to hear those guys back to back, and silly gets too messed up.

:mad::eek::tongue:

sasha is known form getting reaally drunk then spinning, he does it EVERYWHERE

Originally posted by codenamevic

What's up with the weekend of March 12th.

Alot of competition will be here. So who's the best?

Sasha/Digweed- Crobar

Jonathan Peters- Black

Carl Cox- Avalon

it's been a long awhile since Sasha/Digweed have been together in NY, then again its been awhile since we have seen any of these top notch DJ's. So, when it is all said and done, who's going to have the best night. I vote Sasha and Digweed, what about you?

AS much as I love sasha play, he dissapoints me when it comes how long. I have seen him twice in greece.... once in mykonos.......in cavo paradiso.......second time....incredible set, over 10,000 people, however by 4am he was done with us. What pisses me off was we got there around 2am, the price was 45euro (in 2002 a lot of money)...... it was not worth it at all.

I haven't heard Carl Cox ...... but Im down for it.....;)

change is good:)