Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is every1.....

fliptoniaaa

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

uh oh...seems like Tired has HIS won MELI to deal with himself...Tired tell Candy to lend ur pants as well...we can stop by the drycleaners together when we hand them over to our gf's....:tongue:

Don't worry honey, Meli can come to my house until you come pick her up after Crobar.

After all, we don't wanna leave her alone, do we? :D

i have not the best of news....for those of u that were gonna come to the land after ultra.............unfortunately, we have been informed that we must pick up our children early sunday morning.....so in other words no fliptoniaaa after ultra :(.....but i still hope 2 b partying with most of u through conference....so lets keep the good times alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i have not the best of news....for those of u that were gonna come to the land after ultra.............unfortunately, we have been informed that we must pick up our children early sunday morning.....so in other words no fliptoniaaa after ultra :(.....but i still hope 2 b partying with most of u through conference....so lets keep the good times alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :(

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

doing after ultra......please dont move this to wmc...it has really nothing to do witrh it...i want to know what plans my miami peeps have for after ultra!?!?!?!?!!??!?!:cool:

let me know!!!