Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD meetup???

rs22b

I think there is more than enough ppl for such a thing at this event, so why not try. Maybe we will be able to meet ppl that will be at Ferry the next night. It will definitly make the night just that much cooler.

PLACE: the bar on the far side of the floor

TIME: 11:30 before PVD goes on

be there at that time.

-billy

Roxy isn't that big and it'll be crowded....the best place to meet would probably be by either bar in the club. There is a bar when you first get in and there is another one on the far side of the club. Either bar would be a great meeting place. Maybe around 11:30 ish....b4 PVD goes on.

Brian

Originally posted by sabster

yeah..Roxy isn't that big....I have been there...However...cant' find anyone to come with me on the 27th....so let's meet up...and i;m def. up for the next night!! (the bar closest to the entrance IS the best spot to meet)

yeah the bar by the front entrance is a good place to meet BUT.... the bar on the other side of the dancefloor is a lot less crowded soo.. if there were a meetup i'd have to say the other bar is the better option..

ps ive been to many a night where a supposed meetup was to happen but it never works out that way.. everyone gets too drunk or people come late it's always something but goodluck with the meetup and ill keep posted

Originally posted by karisma

:laugh:

If i wasn't going skiing this weekend i'd be there.. have fun ;)

girl where you goin skiing?

There is more than enough to put off the trip this weekend.

PVD and Ferry is def more than enough for me, but then again i live at the mt.

-billy

yeah i know, out of all weekends! grrrrrr....Of course if it was just me, i would have gone another time, but this weekend involves alot of people, and i can't be rude. :(

I heard PVD last year at Roxy and he ripped it, so I'm sure he should be really good again.

enjoy :D

Originally posted by karisma

yeah i know, out of all weekends! grrrrrr....Of course if it was just me, i would have gone another time, but this weekend involves alot of people, and i can't be rude. :(

I heard PVD last year at Roxy and he ripped it, so I'm sure he should be really good again.

enjoy :D

booooooo!!!

rs22b

yo if you're gonna do a meetup it should be by the bar on the FARside of the room.. pvd goes on at 12 so either 11:45 or 12:30 would be ideal..

well i just figure that there is goin to be more than most there by 11:30. And once this gets kicked off i dont really wanna be stopping.

but i took your advice on the spot. So, look at the original post i made and the info is there.

-billy

Originally posted by cutelilangel

no dress code, wear whatever u want

Never been to Roxy......Is this really true? My girlfriend doesn't know if she should wear jeans or a skirt? I also planned on wearing jeans and a nice shirt is this ok for both me and my girl?

Thanks, Matt

Never been to a CP meetup do you accept newbies?