Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FERRY CORSTEN @ Avaland Saturdays 2.28

a-girl

AVALAND SATURDAYS

FERRY CORSTEN

Right of Way

The Tour 2004

In the Chapel: DJ Dalton (hip hop & rock)

In the Head: DJ Christine Rene (pop & dance classics)

FERY CORSTEN returns to Avalon on the heels of his much-lauded debut artist album Right of Way on Moonshine. Ferry has created a genre-defying blend of house, electro, breaks, trance and rock with the new album, he says “this album basically reflects me, what I am as a producer, what I am as an artist. That I’m not really for one style only, I’ve never beenâ€. Ferry Corsten is making the finest music of his life and has now become one of the most important dance artists of his generation. Ferry has continuously remained at the forefront of the global scene. A fitting place for an artist who's had multiple chart hits, sold one million mix CDs, and is widely regarded as one of the top DJ’s in the world, recently voted #6 in DJ Mag’s Top 100 poll.

www.ferrycorsten.com

www.moonshine.com

AVALON

662 Sixth Avenue @ 20th Street

Doors at 10pm

$30 general admission

$20 reduced list before 12am / $25 until 2am

ClubPlanet guestlist

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

this will be a good night! :D

Indeed!!!

it's going to be a CRAZY weekend.. my legs are gonna take a beating.. but what are ya gonna do..

ps for anyone who missed judge jules about a month ago... you missed out big time!! do not miss him again.. he's the motherfucking man..

Originally posted by ravracer16 So how is Avalon with their promotions? Are they gonna wait til after 12am to let people in, so they can make some extra cash? If thats the case, I'll go check out Oscar G.

Doors opens at 10pm and there is no holding of the line. Everybody is processed quite efficiently.

Originally posted by tranceou

Not so tru. Avalon is known (just like any other club) to hold a line until 12 am. Can you guarantee this will not happen?

Again, doors open at 10pm. I guarantee that they DO NOT hold the line for two hours.

You should not expect to show up at 11:50pm on a Ferry night and expect to waltz in by 12am. There WILL be a line and due processing - IDs, security, etc. If you want to save the money, spare the time to get there early.

Originally posted by starstuff

Again, doors open at 10pm. I guarantee that they DO NOT hold the line for two hours.

You should not expect to show up at 11:50pm on a Ferry night and expect to waltz in by 12am. There WILL be a line and due processing - IDs, security, etc. If you want to save the money, spare the time to get there early.

We shall see. If I show up at 11 pm and wont get in by 12 am I am finding your ass on a dance floor & :spank:

Originally posted by sobecrobar

please no ufos.

why not? Everyone I know ALWAYS wears Ufos or Illigs to Avalon....I dont get it??? What difference does it make whether you are wearing tight pants or baggy pants? People go there to hear good music and dance NOT to enter a beauty pageant.... ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

why not? Everyone I know ALWAYS wears Ufos or Illigs to Avalon....I dont get it??? What difference does it make whether you are wearing tight pants or baggy pants? People go there to hear good music and dance NOT to enter a beauty pageant.... ;)

Hahaha... tell `em tell `em!! Too bad I can't seem to get in w/ my UFO's... I read you can't even get in w/ diesels now from someone's xanga page... is this true? Why the hell would a club have a dress code anyway? And if they do, they should always enforce it... cuz half the time, I see people get away w/ what's NOT ALLOWED in the clubs...