Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies........

FlipsSOE

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

is it considered cheating if u don't remember it happening ie too drunk. i was watching real world and that chick frankie was saying how it's not cheating if u were too drunk to remember anything happening. any opinions??

...I think that kind of moral relativism is why we've almost completely destroyed the concept of trust in young people when it comes to love and relationships...not to mention why we have an insanely high divorce rate and so many disfunctional families (regardless of socio-economic class)...

If you're gonna get drunk and screw either do it with your chosen mate or cut them loose and fuck random people...

..Trust is precious, and once destroyed can never be fully rebuilt...Every time you break someone's trust, a little bit of their soul goes with it..so you just keep that in mind and ask yourself if its really worth it over a couple martini's and a strobelight hunnie...

(PS. I'm not saying this from any religious point of view, in case anyone's wondering about my use of 'moral relativism')...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I think that kind of moral relativism is why we've almost completely destroyed the concept of trust in young people when it comes to love and relationships...not to mention why we have an insanely high divorce rate and so many disfunctional families (regardless of socio-economic class)...

If you're gonna get drunk and screw either do it with your chosen mate or cut them loose and fuck random people...

..Trust is precious, and once destroyed can never be fully rebuilt...Every time you break someone's trust, a little bit of their soul goes with it..so you just keep that in mind and ask yourself if its really worth it over a couple martini's and a strobelight hunnie...

(PS. I'm not saying this from any religious point of view, in case anyone's wondering about my use of 'moral relativism')...

will phuturephunk ever stop rocking? mystery of the ages :love2: ...

* not so much inspired by the content of this post, but the form. so refreshing around these parts and in contrast to what i've read in the past few minutes disappointed.gif .