Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, do you agree?

gfofaguy69

I have a question for all the ladies? Don't you need to hear, at least once in a while, that you are pretty or sexy? My bf thinks that I shouldn't question what he thinks about me because nothing has changed, but how would i know that? So, do you need to hear that you are beautiful?

Chances are if he is not telling you that you are beautiful to him AT ALL he has probebly gotten bored and complacent with you.

Sounds like he dosen't feel like he needs to tell you cuz he has you and has taken you for granted when he say you shouldn't question him & nothing has changed. The fact is he probley used to tell you alot, meaning somthing has changed. IMO

I have been with my gf for 3 years and when I look at her I think she is beautiful so I say it, either he dosen't think so or he is just ignorant to the fact that women need to her and feel that their man thinks they are beautiful.

JMO

Originally posted by gfofaguy69

I have a question for all the ladies? Don't you need to hear, at least once in a while, that you are pretty or sexy? My bf thinks that I shouldn't question what he thinks about me because nothing has changed, but how would i know that? So, do you need to hear that you are beautiful?

What's the big deal? Just say "Baby, you look good tonight" and that's it. Takes 1.5 seconds.

Originally posted by gfofaguy69

I love hearing him say that... :)

Not that i have ever been insecure, but when i started seeing this guy he used to ALWAYS compliment me ont the fact that i smell great and look beautiful... now we kinda live together and it's been a year and 5 mths.... to make a long story short... i haven't heard him say it in a very loooooonnnnggg time... i know i still smell awesome and look sexy as hell cause his friends always compliment him on having me. But it would be nice to hear it from him also:( GUYS SUCK SOMETIMES!!!:mad:

Originally posted by tired

my girl is beautiful... and i'm more than happy to tell her everyday

and a word of advice to guys who dont do this... you better start telling her she's hot or guess what... someone else will

Chances are there is someone telling her this right now.

I heard once (can't remember exactly where) that for an attractive woman there are 11 guys trying or interested in dating her at any givin time. Mabey a guy friend of hers, mabey a friend of yours, co-workers, someone on the train if she commutes every day, school if a student, guys at the gym, I could go on....

So guys if you have a girl and your not telling her she is beautiful and someone else is...what do you think will eventually happen?

:tongue:

Originally posted by gager

I heard once (can't remember exactly where) that for an attractive woman there are 11 guys trying or interested in dating her at any givin time. Mabey a guy friend of hers, mabey a friend of yours, co-workers, someone on the train if she commutes every day, school if a student, guys at the gym, I could go on....

So guys if you have a girl and your not telling her she is beautiful and someone else is...what do you think will eventually happen?

wyrd hes right, but my girl always tells me... fukin dude at the gym s tryin to get at her, some guy at this supermarket she goes to and 2 of her ""friends"" (who she doesnt think like her) are trying to get her

Any normal person likes to be complimented every now & then.....& whoever says it doesn't bother them not to be is a liar!

I wouldn't want to have a guy telling me alllllll the time I look pretty or whatever.....But if we were going somewhere & I was dressed up & he happened to compliment me ou tof the blue.....That would make my day :)

she will turn to me cause i don´t give her the validation as all the other guys do, she wants to find out why and wants to learn what she can do to earn my attention? :idea:

think about it man. and consider what the girl in the first post is doing as an example of the above :)

look, if your girl is getting your attention, but you give it to her on your terms and sporadicly, unpredictable, she won´t have time even taking in these compliments from all the other guys cause she is busy trying to get these compliments out of YOU ;)! challeeeeenge.

same with other girls. i rarely compliment women. when i DO though, they are all happy and stuff, they really SHINE cause it is an exception, she did something VERY good when i compliment. hot and cold. wondering why you don´t find her pretty, then she shines when she puts on a nice dress and you notice it. then not complimenting her again. etc. etc. emotional rollercoaster.

while when i would compliment permanently, it would be "just another one of those compliments". they become addicted to you, it´s the same as some people get addicted to a slot-machine. you put money in, you win. you never know when you win, but sometimes you do win good so you put more money into it.

translating this to a girl, she will put on her hottest dress and try to be as seductive as she can be to get a REACTION from you. if you give her that reaction every time and have no standards... well... she won´t go to extremes to get to you to compliment or get a reaction from you. because you are no challenge and she doesn´t have to earn the compliments... get it? girls love doing things right and love learning to be seductive to you.

challenge, reward good behaviour, challenge, reward good behaviour. be critical and "punish" bad behaviour through indifference towards her.

it´s basically the same as training a dog. get yourself a dog training video, then exchange the words "dog" for "girl". it´s funny, true and you´ll be surprised how "fitting" everything is the dog teacher will say!

Originally posted by sweetie029

I wouldn't want to have a guy telling me alllllll the time I look pretty or whatever..... :)

So if your boyfriend, or if you had a boyfriend that told you how beautiful you are alllllll the time...you wouldn't like it??????

Originally posted by tastey

it´s basically the same as training a dog. get yourself a dog training video, then exchange the words "dog" for "girl". it´s funny, true and you´ll be surprised how "fitting" everything is the dog teacher will say!

I see your point about them liking to earn your compliments and the compliments being more special when less frequint, but women like to hear it I try to tell my girl everyday how beautiful she is. I don't mean tell her every 2 minutes but at least every day.

...and comparing your relationship with a woman to training a dog......good luck with that.

:D

I see your point about them liking to earn your compliments and the compliments being more special when less frequint, but women like to hear it I try to tell my girl everyday how beautiful she is. I don't mean tell her every 2 minutes but at least every day.

...and comparing your relationship with a woman to training a dog......good luck with that.

:D

did you ever watch a dog training video?? if not don´t judge before you saw one! ;)

seriously, you should tell a woman she´s beautiful when you feel like it, not cause you think she´d like to hear it. that´s lame :/

So if your boyfriend, or if you had a boyfriend that told you how beautiful you are alllllll the time...you wouldn't like it??????

Honestly....No.....B/c if he was saying it all the time....I would begin to think he's only saying it b/c he feels he has to.....If I'm in a relationship.....I don't need to constantly hear that he thinks I'm attractive.......Little compliments every now & then do the job.....But this is what works for me