Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc At Space

spacious

Originally posted by biznation00

the 8th annual Urb Winter Oasis lineup finally confirmed! :)

attachment.php?postid=2064914

On the real....Heather will kill Space....and it is almost a given that Colette will be adding her vocals over the top of Heather's set....now thats what house is about.

Now where are those people that said that this type of music would never happen in Space :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lyrik

On the real....Heather will kill Space....and it is almost a given that Colette will be adding her vocals over the top of Heather's set....now thats what house is about.

I will be stalking Colette that week....MUST.SEE.HEAR.COLETTE.:D

Originally posted by lyrik

Now where are those people that said that this type of music would never happen in Space :rolleyes:

I saw Colette perform during conference 2002 & I couldn't believe what I was seein'. She spins & sings @ the same time over some of her tracks. She really gets into it, not to mention she's a cutie too! ;)

Not your average party on Monday. Should be a goodie!

Monday is gonna be great, some look at the lineup and say weak but to me one of the strongest. Adam freeland is great looks like I may catch him playing after all, his emix last year was one of the best I've ever heard full of different sounds (rage against the machine, his own productions, nirvana remix, white stripes remix). Junke Xl is also great and I'll have to catch him in the mainroom with max graham and heather and collete. And to top all that off, og on the terrace just great lineup all around.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Monday is gonna be great, some look at the lineup and say weak but to me one of the strongest. Adam freeland is great looks like I may catch him playing after all, his emix last year was one of the best I've ever heard full of different sounds (rage against the machine, his own productions, nirvana remix, white stripes remix). Junke Xl is also great and I'll have to catch him in the mainroom with max graham and heather and collete. And to top all that off, og on the terrace just great lineup all around.

For real!

I'm teelin these peeps...Heather is the one to see for sure!

There is a reason that she is playin at more parties than basically anyone else at conference.

Originally posted by philippio

Why go to Space when you can catch both Colette and DJ Heather at Blue?

:D:hat:

cuz I can see a fuck load of djs in 3 different rooms on a better and bigger sound system in a place with alot more energy. :eek::rolleyes: nothing against blue, but space is my kinda place as blue is yours. Its conference, i want excess!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by philippio

Why go to Space when you can catch both Colette and DJ Heather at Blue?

:D:hat:

I wont be at Space for this (or any party during conf)...believe me I will be seeing heather and Colette at more than a few parties .....Monday night its all about the Sneak Beats Allworld Party at Bash.....that lineup is insane!!!!!!

Originally posted by professorx97

Chitown's Finest

:D :D :D

For real....now after talkin with friends I may actaully go see her at Space....would be my first time at the new one. They are tryin' to convince me...and hearing her on that system is oh so tempting.