Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoBe clubs ID's?

liz7583

Hey,

my roomates and I are going down to SoBe for spring break. They are both 21 and I'm still 20 for a few months. I have an id (it's real and scans) but it's not my picture and it's out of state.

How are the clubs in miami about ID's...real strict? Are there certain clubs/bars that are easier to get into?

pod....were r u!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

well if its real and u look the part i think u would be able to pass......but if they find out..u will be embarassed...cuz they r very strict with i.d's down here in south fla.....aside from that i wish u nothing but good times and that everything goes well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by liz7583

what will they do...?

i get into all the clubs around here in boston...so

they would try to publically humilate u...thats all....and during that time u will have many people walking around, watching them embarass u.....they woild probably call cops over....in all honesty i dont think they would do anything but take away ur i.d. but....i suppose it would still be far from the fun u were searching for!!!!

very good advice ...

but you also have a much better chance if you fit in clothes wise and have the 'look" the club wants.

BTW crobar is pretty strickt, but ive seen britney getting hammered when she was 19, and 2/3rds of destinies chid when they were both 20.

I was out on a photoshoot.

You're shit out of luck. Any decent club is not gonna risk their license to let a few drunk underage girls in from out of town.

Bouncers/doorpeople down here are a bit smarter than that.

And as for "getting into clubs in Boston all the time"? Well, that's Boston....welcome to the major leagues down here.

Next!