Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friendly fucks...

dgmodel

so it goes like this, a friend of yours for lets say the past ten yrs... says lets have casual sex... not drunk, not out partying just calls you up and says hey you wanna fuck... (you guys are great friends, talk all the time, do shit for each other, family friends etc.) her reasoning behind it a. both single need to keep ourselves sharp or else we wont be "good" in bed when needed... b. we both have had fuck buddies in the past and are still friends with them... c. why not... so what do you say go for it, or leave it be??? imo, shes someone i always wanted to have sex with but nothing ever more, i am not attracted to her in a relationship sense, and more importantly at risk of sounded like half a fag, i dont want to fuck up our friendship... and of course she has many friends so if i do it with her, it subsequently cuts off any chances for her "hoooking" me up with them... what do you do~!?

Im gonna say it from my point of view (usually not the average guys)

I wouldnt risk messing up the friendship if shes realyl that special of a freind to you.

Given probably every other post from a guy on here will most likely be to have sex with her, In my opinion, sex complicates things and there is a much greater chance of ruining something that you are both comfy with at the time.

Basically just go with your gut.

i feel the same way... now the question is if i turn her down, does that already affect the friendship? or if shes mature enough to propose the question, you have to assume shes mature enough to handle the answer right???

it comes down to which ever you think is more imporant - the sex, fling thing..or your friendship with this girl ?

..so which is it .......?

to me, it sounds stupid. you've been friends and had a relationship for what 10 years? would u risk it? is it worth it? and ur right it would most likely automatically end any chances of you getting with her friends

but hey, if the attraction is there.....

:confused:

the attraction isnt there... (but since i never did anything with her ever, its in the back of my head... like a lil devil saying "psst! go do it, you know you want to... but ont he flipside theres the angel saying c'mon crackah you know this shit is wrong, look elsewhere...) but if saying no will queer the friendship and saying yes will have the same effect, its a lose lose situation...

Originally posted by ladyshady

it comes down to which ever you think is more imporant - the sex, fling thing..or your friendship with this girl ?

..so which is it .......?

to me, it sounds stupid. you've been friends and had a relationship for what 10 years? would u risk it? is it worth it? and ur right it would most likely automatically end any chances of you getting with her friends

yea yea yea....what a load of horseshit...he'll just fuck her anyway.

I still say fuck her! :D

DGmodel, I've been reading your posts for years now. You seem like a better than decent fellow, and I wouldn't want to see someone like you lose a long term friend over something like this. It seems that this has become a no-win situation for you. What I can only recommend to you is.....

Let me be her fuck buddy.:tongue:

Originally posted by chrismakk69

I've been in that situation before...IMO, Fuck her...It's really not that big a deal...It's just sex...Also, if she thinks the same way, there really isn't anything to lose..

:laugh: it is a big deal, because one of the two will eventually get feelings for the other... that happend recently with me, and i had to end it... we're still friends but things are off-beat, and not so much awkward but she gives me dirty looks if she sees me with other girls, or has snide remarks, or will flat out act like a bitch...

Originally posted by marcid21

yea yea yea....what a load of horseshit...he'll just fuck her anyway.

I still say fuck her! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nah, not this time... ive done this too many times and it hasnt worked out, maybe this time it will, or would but im not feeling going through the whole thing again... the dilemma isnt should or shouldnt the dilemma is what will happen after whether you do or dont??? because imo this has already affected the relationship, because if i say no, shell be offended, if i say yes then will it lead to the same endings as the others??? eh fuck it.. (no pun intended)

Originally posted by trueqwest

DGmodel, I've been reading your posts for years now. You seem like a better than decent fellow, and I wouldn't want to see someone like you lose a long term friend over something like this. It seems that this has become a no-win situation for you. What I can only recommend to you is.....

Let me be her fuck buddy.:tongue:

thank you for the compliment...

lol, where are you located and what do you look like??? maybe i could hook you two up???

the main reason i think i feel that you should just keep the friendship the way it is, is because you mentioned you were friends for like 10 years..i dunno, whatever, fuck her...lol

exactly... we're not relationship material, however since i never had any relations with her over the years it makes it more intriguing... but again i think its best if we dont...

Originally posted by dgmodel

so it goes like this, a friend of yours for lets say the past ten yrs... says lets have casual sex... not drunk, not out partying just calls you up and says hey you wanna fuck... (you guys are great friends, talk all the time, do shit for each other, family friends etc.) her reasoning behind it a. both single need to keep ourselves sharp or else we wont be "good" in bed when needed... b. we both have had fuck buddies in the past and are still friends with them... c. why not... so what do you say go for it, or leave it be??? imo, shes someone i always wanted to have sex with but nothing ever more, i am not attracted to her in a relationship sense, and more importantly at risk of sounded like half a fag, i dont want to fuck up our friendship... and of course she has many friends so if i do it with her, it subsequently cuts off any chances for her "hoooking" me up with them... what do you do~!?

Holy shit !!! :eek: Sex with no strings attached !! I wouldnt even think twice about it. I'll jump her bones faster than she can say "pick some beer on your way ova" This is the stuff my dreams are made of. :D

Why are you sweating about the 'future' friends of hers hookups? dude, at the risk of sounding like a broken record..."A Bird in Hand...blah blah" so to speak !! Hit what you got now, worry about the friends when time comes or horniness comes..(whichever comes 1st). You can always come up with some bullshit story to trick her to introduce you to her friends. I got tons of 'em..but thats a different thread.

Happy banging. :)

Originally posted by magellanmax

Holy shit !!! :eek: Sex with no strings attached !! I wouldnt even think twice about it. I'll jump her bones faster than she can say "pick some beer on your way ova" This is the stuff my dreams are made of. :D

Why are you sweating about the 'future' friends of hers hookups? dude, at the risk of sounding like a broken record..."A Bird in Hand...blah blah" so to speak !! Hit what you got now, worry about the friends when time comes or horniness comes..(whichever comes 1st). You can always come up with some bullshit story to trick her to introduce you to her friends. I got tons of 'em..but thats a different thread.

Happy banging. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

havent you learned anything from women??? theres always strings attatched... starts off with friendly fucks, or a few drinks and some drunk banging... then next thing you know you have to go to weddings with them, valentines day... blah blah worst than a girlfriend... at least with a girlfriend the feelings are normally mutual... or you know what youre dealing with... but with these things its russian roullette... i dont know i do love to fuck, and i love casual sex, but sometimes the three hours of fun isnt worth all the bs that comes along with it... i dont know... its a catch 22 scenario... this isnt the first time shes proposed it but it is the first time she was completely serious... so i avoided the scenario, and now im going to speak to her tomorrow with out a doubt and im sure shes going to ask me "what happend to you over the weekend" and im going to have to give either a. a bullshit excuse and leave it open for future sex... b. the truth and tell that i avoided her because i didnt want to have sex with her... lol... of course both a lil more gracefully than that...

Originally posted by ou812

Wish I had more friends like you.

chances are you do... talk to them...

havent you learned anything from women??? theres always strings attatched... starts off with friendly fucks, or a few drinks and some drunk banging... then next thing you know you have to go to weddings with them, valentines day... blah blah

so thats what women are like? glad i dont date them. glad im not like that. and glad neither is my boyfriend

emotionally unstable people these days.. :rolleyes: ..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

havent you learned anything from women??? theres always strings attatched... starts off with friendly fucks, or a few drinks and some drunk banging... then next thing you know you have to go to weddings with them, valentines day... blah blah worst than a girlfriend... at least with a girlfriend the feelings are normally mutual... or you know what youre dealing with... but with these things its russian roullette... i dont know i do love to fuck, and i love casual sex, but sometimes the three hours of fun isnt worth all the bs that comes along with it... i dont know... its a catch 22 scenario... this isnt the first time shes proposed it but it is the first time she was completely serious... so i avoided the scenario, and now im going to speak to her tomorrow with out a doubt and im sure shes going to ask me "what happend to you over the weekend" and im going to have to give either a. a bullshit excuse and leave it open for future sex... b. the truth and tell that i avoided her because i didnt want to have sex with her... lol... of course both a lil more gracefully than that...

chances are you do... talk to them...

First off, a girl doesnt drag you to weddings and shit...no no no !! you let yourself be dragged. She says "lets go to so and so's wedding... just frown and tell.."yuck" I cant stand weddings. You will have killed 10 birds with one stone... e.g:

1. She will strike you off her "To Marry List"

2. If you dont make an appointment she will think you are getting some somewhere else and therefore give you u r space (but do not explain like you and her are an item...shit, she'll get used to it.

3. If you fuck her during booty calls, dont kiss her on the mouth, coz if you do and in the process she closes her eyes in ecstacy...YOU ARE FUCKED ! plain and simple.

...and oh yeah, when you fuck her, dont face her...make her face the wall...

Bang with caution :D

i feel the same way... now the question is if i turn her down, does that already affect the friendship? or if shes mature enough to propose the question, you have to assume shes mature enough to handle the answer right???

WYRD SHE MIGHT IN TURN BECOME SHY AND EXTEMELY UNCOMFORTABLE IN YOR PRESENCE, OR EVEN INSULTED

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nah, not this time... ive done this too many times and it hasnt worked out, maybe this time it will, or would but im not feeling going through the whole thing again... the dilemma isnt should or shouldnt the dilemma is what will happen after whether you do or dont??? because imo this has already affected the relationship, because if i say no, shell be offended, if i say yes then will it lead to the same endings as the others??? eh fuck it.. (no pun intended)

fabulous! fuck er'!

so thats what women are like? glad i dont date them. glad im not like that. and glad neither is my boyfriend

emotionally unstable people these days.. :rolleyes: ..

these women... i didnt say all... these types of women... if you propsose friendly fucking, do not get reltionship ish involved... if youre a parttime employee youre not expected to do fulltime duties... and dont turn this around on me, she proposed this to she set the rules i live within them... but the minute the rules change its a different event then when you started in the begining and thats when all that crap comes along... i have no problem going to weddings, or funerals or whatever, and typically i am the rent date amongst most of my female friends however i dont like having to be forced or obligated to do these things especially if i never done them with her before we had sex, theres no reason to do it after if this is considered "friendly fucking..."

sidenote your bf is prolly like that...

Originally posted by magellanmax

First off, a girl doesnt drag you to weddings and shit...no no no !! you let yourself be dragged. She says "lets go to so and so's wedding... just frown and tell.."yuck" I cant stand weddings. You will have killed 10 birds with one stone... e.g:

1. She will strike you off her "To Marry List"

2. If you dont make an appointment she will think you are getting some somewhere else and therefore give you u r space (but do not explain like you and her are an item...shit, she'll get used to it.

3. If you fuck her during booty calls, dont kiss her on the mouth, coz if you do and in the process she closes her eyes in ecstacy...YOU ARE FUCKED ! plain and simple.

...and oh yeah, when you fuck her, dont face her...make her face the wall...

Bang with caution :D

lol those are some crazy rules...

is she jewish?