Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dude, where's my car??

no shit man.... i was at a bar before PVD.. i was chilling at a bar from like 8:30 until 10:45 and then going to the roxy. so when i left the bar i walked over to my car and it was gone... i had my ticket in my car and a nice part of a 5th of whiskey left for me to drink while i was waiting in line. so then i walked my ass all over nyc looking around till about 5 am and then i caught a train home to new brunswick.... I got about 1 hour of sleep and then i was in manhattan all saturday talking to the police and shit. you tell me whether or not that sucks....

they towed my car one time man. was at the tunnel the night before thanksgiving and we came out in the morning and that shit was gone. we walked around for3 hours trying to find out where it went. long story short we were walking back towards the club and all the sudden there was my ride. them fuckers towed it to the next block over and gave me three tickets.

I have gotten my car towed twice, one time at the Tunnel on A sat. Nite came out in the morning car was gone. The tow lot was closed and I had to find a ride home. Good thing about that is they wrote the WRONG date on the ticket got all my $ back.

If ANY part of the ticket is wrong it can and will be dismissed, or in most cases it will be.

The other time I walked out of Vinyl at 9 am only to find my car is gone. I go over to the police station and ask them if they know where my car is. The guy told me I probably wasnt up on my payments and they took my car. :mad: I kept telling him he was wrong. I finally made it up to the impouf yard on WestSide Highway. Sure enough my car is there, $200 later I am on my way home.

ALWAYS READ THE SIGNS. The street behing Arc where the smoking are is, the right side of the street you canONLY park there till 7am. The cops are there at 7:05 writing out tickets. I found out the hard way.

no sign of the bitch yet..... yo how aobut these insurance people. they are nosey mofo's... asking me all types of shit haha... its pretty wierd when they ask you, "well, what were you planning to do in NYC all night??" I was like, "Just hang out" haha

Originally posted by skarrd4life

no sign of the bitch yet..... yo how aobut these insurance people. they are nosey mofo's... asking me all types of shit haha... its pretty wierd when they ask you, "well, what were you planning to do in NYC all night??" I was like, "Just hang out" haha

hahaha

thats funny.

i would have been like...."trying to find some bitches and get high".

Originally posted by skarrd4life

LoL I know what you mean, i got into an accident in White Plains a few weeks ago, and I'm from Bethlehem, PA, my insurance company was all " what were you doing in white plains? " and then they had me send proof that I live in PA and not NY eventho my car is registered in PA, I have a PA Drivers License, and i have insurance which was underwritten in PA.. dumbasses!

yeah, no shit man.... I should have said.... well i went to this bar and shittfaced, and then my plan was to go to the roxy and not really have to buy any drinks because i was already fucked up, and then while i was there i was going to check out some bitches and see if any coked up sluts wanted to give me some TURBO-head... then around 7AM i was thinking about taking a little nap in my car and then drive back home and go to work at 10..... sounds nice, right?????