Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female Ejaculation

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey, someone posted a link to a movie of a chick that ejaculated. She was sitting on a couch and there were a bunch of people around her watching. Does anyone remember the name of the thread or what the link is??

Dayum!!! Does that chick live in a National Park somewhere?? :laugh:

My girlie releases massive amounts of femme jizz... but, DAMN I gotta work with her on spoutin' like that! It'd be like when I was a kid... out in the backyard with that water worm, or whatever the hell that thing was.... Wee hee!!!

... funk... out.

Originally posted by howardstone

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: old faithfull :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude... what's even more hilarious is you saying "old faithfull", and then posting a pic of the fountain in your work office building's retention pond.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lemme help you with that.... :D

attachment.php?s=&postid=2076535

... funk... out.

Originally posted by nutcase34

it takes lots of practice...

no, it doesn't. i used to 9 times out of 10, which made me hold back so i wouldn't come at all; it was really embarrassing :( . i'm lucky that i finally figured out how to NOT do it anymore.

Originally posted by weyes

no, it doesn't. i used to 9 times out of 10, which made me hold back so i wouldn't come at all; it was really embarrassing :( . i'm lucky that i finally figured out how to NOT do it anymore.

Wha-wha-WHAT?????!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you?? Lemme guess... somebody ELSE was making you feel like it was wrong or weird, right?

Just a shame..... :screwy:

Perfect example of loving who YOU are... and not what OTHER people think you should be.

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Wha-wha-WHAT?????!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you?? Lemme guess... somebody ELSE was making you feel like it was wrong or weird, right?

Just a shame..... :screwy:

Perfect example of loving who YOU are... and not what OTHER people think you should be.

... funk... out.

Yeah, definately have to agree with that. Don't let someone make you feel weird for that.

Hell, I thought it was awesome when my last g/f would do that.

funk..........out