Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chics with short hair

lollie60

attachment.php?postid=2072967

allthough hally is a goddess of a woman...i have never been a hally berry fan!!!!!!!! she can pull it off, but i think she looks better with the longer hair when it was around her ears...which is still short by many standards

why do u always use so many damn exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U know lina.....i have asked myself that question many times.....and to this day i still have no answer.......its kind of up there like the big question...like where did we come from, why...u know the unanswerable questions!!!!!!!!!;):tongue::) !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

it depends...not many girls can pull of short hair...it depends on the structure of their face!!!!!!!

I agree. The thing is... not many women can pull off the short hair look. But the ones that can??? Whoah! Look out!

To answer yer questions lollie.... 1) No... and 2) if the above is true, then ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!

... funk... out.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You ask the worst fucking questions.

Just because someone comes on here and ask a question about something other than "what's the best way to get rid of a girl's dead body", does not make it a bad question.

I've noticed you're always very quick to jump down someone's throat or put them down. You should really take some time and take a good look at yourself one of these days.

Originally posted by nomembername

Just because someone comes on here and ask a question about something other than "what's the best way to get rid of a girl's dead body", does not make it a bad question.

I've noticed you're always very quick to jump down someone's throat or put them down. You should really take some time and take a good look at yourself one of these days.

I didnt know you hung out with Bullseye.

Originally posted by nomembername

Its my world, you just live in it.