Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best way to get xanax

go to the psych and tell them u are suffering from anxiety, cant sleep...suffer panic attacks..

occured due to stress from bad break up, work stress, death in family...

they prescribe them like candy and if u have insurance u pay nearly nothing for the script or the visit....

just dont push too much..and make it sound like u are just trying to get ur hands on some sticks...

:D

As far as I know you can still legally order script's online if you are willing to pay the expensive price for doing it.

I have seen bar's going from anywhere from 150.00-250.00 doctor fee included for 30 bar's.

your best bet is to go to a pain management clinic if you are having anxiety and panic attack's the doctor's there will work with you and the inital consultation is cheaper than ordering online for sure...........................

If you are trying to obtain this stuff do it the legal way buying prescription drug's black market is just plain stupid and carry's the same penalty for scheduled drug's I'd rather spend a little more $$$$$$ and at least know I am safe;)