Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kinda screwed for hotels for miami

scavenger81

I could really use some help with accomodations for friday night, and somewhere to leave my stuff saturday before my flight on sunday......I'm willing to pay cash for a place on the floor. Anyone have spare room on the floor?

P.S. I'm going to the UMF on sat night, carl cox on friday @ space prolly......with some peeps..so we could all go together...

Originally posted by scavenger81

that's a great idea.......but i'd rather stay with fellow club-goers.............I'm willing to pay up to $50 for floor-space in a hotel room....

Plus you have a better chance of stealing their rolls and K while they're in the shower.

Originally posted by scavenger81

I rented Ramada for 100 bucks..for friday........fuck it, i'm leaving my shit there on saturday, its 2 blocks from Bayfront, where UMF is, and all I gotta do is change clothes...and pick up my shit on sunday mornin..

peace..

Can I rent some floor space for ummmmmm 50.00?

Scavenger (And Ras),

I am going down on Friday. As it stands right now (4:10pm) there are rooms at the Sheraton Biscayne which is less than a mile from the 'action'. Gimme fiddy and Ill prob be able to hook you up with a bed too. Promise not to steal my rolls or my date. Actually you can take the gurl just not my rolls!!!!!!!!!!

Ras - You drivin???? WTF. Pick up some fireworks for me at South of the Border. I MIGHT be able to get my hands on an extra Delta pass fur ya. It would cost you $100 for the pass and around $125 for the flight. Thats round trip. The only thing is (1) you fly stand by and (2) you cant be scrubbed out for the flight meaning you have to dress up a little.

Scav - IM (or email) me at Phatbastadsports@yahoo.

Ras - Ill look fur ya on IM if you havent gassed up and left yet.