Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JUDGE JULES @ Avaland Saturdays 3.6

Originally posted by jamezzz

Anyone know what time he starts spinning????

i would guess he starts at 1 and goes to 4.. they usually have some asian dude that opens and/or closes.. he's not bad.. it sucks that the only promoting the promoters do is "hey so and so are spinning.. use my list for reduced admission" bleh!!

anyone know about the hat issue???

as far as a meetup.. i think it's usually 12:30 behind the dj booth

Originally posted by oldtimer

i would guess he starts at 1 and goes to 4.. they usually have some asian dude that opens and/or closes.. he's not bad.. it sucks that the only promoting the promoters do is "hey so and so are spinning.. use my list for reduced admission" bleh!!

anyone know about the hat issue???

as far as a meetup.. i think it's usually 12:30 behind the dj booth

what he said!! :confused: :confused:

i went and had a great time.. his set wasn't as good as the last time but it was still pretty hot.. the last hour or so he was just bangin out the hard stuff... the crowd was a little weird at first but then got a little better.. the place was way too packed for my liking but what are ya gonna do???

oh does anyone know the song he spun maybe about 45 minutes into his set.. with lyrics saying something like "worlds apart"

there's also another song that i know i'e heard 100's of times but i dont know the words it sounds like a guy is saying "prepare to fly" he looped it over some other track.. then the madonna track he spun... oh my god!! wow such great beats last night.. can't wait for cosmic gate..

hey you ^^ nice meeting you :)

ahhh his set was awesome.. with Layo Bushwaka, Love Story.. mmm i LOVE That song!!! great tracks, wish i coulda stayed later but my friend didnt feel well.

the crowd definitely sucked though, except for oldtimer and ur cute friend :D

it was weird. not as much energy as i was hoping for.

oh well!

planning on going to cosmic gate as well.... if SF is still open :confused:

Originally posted by oldtimer

... the crowd was a little weird at first but then got a little better.. t

a little weird???? how 'bout VERY WEIRD!!! :laugh:

I had to stop a few times while I was dancing just to look around and see that either NO ONE was dancing...and if they were,they were either humping each other or too busy making out in the middle of the dancefloor.... :blank: ALSO...I saw a circle of SHIRTLESS boys prancing around thinking they were at Factory....I was quite disturbed....But then....I zoned everyone

out again, and had a BLAST! :D

i'm ok with guido's being in the club.. but not shirtless guido's what the fuck is that shit??? i hate people.. some bitch that was grinding all over 2 guy's shit spilled her rum and coke on my shirt and stained it.. no apology no nothing.. if rum and cokes weren't TWELEVE DOLLARS!! i would've liked to have returned the favor.. :mad::mad:

rachel it was nice to meet you too.. sorry to hear about your friend.. me and my friend dre are headed to cosmic gate if it is still going on, so maybe you'll run in to him there ;) ;)

was that worlds apart song im talking about a layo and bushwaka track??