Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was NOT going to post this...

guyman1966

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by funketeer

DISCLAIMER:

Club Planet is not a bunch of stupid of people writing about cool things...it's more like a bunch of cool people writing about stupid things. If you feel stupid while reading stupid things, you might be suffering from a condition known as "amistupiditis"...also, if you use six degrees of separation...I bet you anything that you can connect raquetball playing guidos with south florida clubbing reviews..

:blank:

Dr. Funk, thank you oh so much for that psychoanalysis. :D

you might be suffering from a condition known as "amistupiditis"

Funny you say that because the exact same thing crossed my mind when I noticed this alarming item in your avatar:

Over 6,000 posts on a website dedicated to nightlife gossip might indicate a case of diminished gray matter.

Consult your physician

Originally posted by saleen351

i'm flying in a custom made raquet from NJ in two weeks. Personaly delivered by my parents.. It was carved out of a tree that was struck by lighting...

guyman, you are going down like a bunch of jews in ww2!!!!

First - that was a horrible thing to say about WW2. Your just making me mad and I'll take it out on you!

Did I fail to mention earlier that Saleen was giving me work out tips like is Jake or something? HAhahahahahahahahah

Originally posted by voluptuary

Well, you've got to admit guys that there's tons and tons of websites and interactive forums out there dedicated to Jews and Guidos in sports -- as they are the two groups most dominant in athletics. It just doesn't seem right that they have to post that stuff here.

Just saying

:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

DISCLAIMER:

Club Planet is not a bunch of stupid of people writing about cool things...it's more like a bunch of cool people writing about stupid things. If you feel stupid while reading stupid things, you might be suffering from a condition known as "amistupiditis"...also, if you use six degrees of separation...I bet you anything that you can connect raquetball playing guidos with south florida clubbing reviews..

LMAO!!!!

I love how this thread has grown.... 2 bad I'll be out of town and can't keep it alive all week.

DISCLAIMER:

:eek: You should smoke more often Funk. ;)

DISCLAIMER:

Mista-FUNK-a-lina!!

Damn yo,.... got to hire yo azz to analyze those voices on mah head!

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by voluptuary

Funny you say that because the exact same thing crossed my mind when I noticed this alarming item in your avatar:

Over 6,000 posts on a website dedicated to nightlife gossip might indicate a case of diminished gray matter.

Consult your physician

Consult this, bitch! :finger:

ps. you insult like a grandmother :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: