Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brand new club opening in Lauderdale...

dremusiq

Originally posted by pod

The title of this forum is Miami, not Fort Lauderdale...i.e. who cares?

Well smartass... There is no section for Ft. Lauderdale. Therefore, the best place to put this post is Miami. U seem to be the only one really bothered by this. Get a life.

Andrea

I'm the board asshole. You should have known that if you read the board for a few days before you opened your yap.

Seriously, shit parties are a dime a dozen up there. You've got to do something a little better than promote a "brand new club".

Originally posted by pod

I'm the board asshole. You should have known that if you read the board for a few days before you opened your yap.

Seriously, shit parties are a dime a dozen up there. You've got to do something a little better than promote a "brand new club".

PODDDDD:mad:

Be nice ya big jerk-off.. I live near Laudy so if it's house music - I might be interested....

play nice to the newbies....

Originally posted by voluptuary

OK, that link provided zero information

Wonder if it's located where Club Venu used to be.

HI VOLUP ;)

We still have to do a "Side Bar" meet-up one of these weekends!!

I clicked on the link as well and didn't get any info... I'm interested to see where this is located......

hope this person posts more info:eek:

I think you're so funny. You think all I do is promote a new club. You're so funny. I work with plenty of big, succesful parites in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Most importantly maybe u should learn about people before u open your yap. I work for ULTRA, Global Gathering, every Contagious Musiq event... So I know my shit. Don't be so judgemental. If you ask me heres what I think of you. I think you are a pretty nice person who just trys way to hard to be "the board asshole". Be yourself. Don't try so hard. Buh-Bye. Have a great day. And by the way... You guys should check this club out when it opens up.

www.edenfl.com

LOLA!

What's happening Babe

I'd love nothing better than to meet up one night in Laudy. You let me know when you'll be making it out. Let's do it soon

And drinks are on me :beer:

And with this new place, you'd think that the one piece of information they would have confirmed by now is the fking location of the club. Kind of critical for people who might wish to check it out.

Originally posted by voluptuary

LOLA!

What's happening Babe

I'd love nothing better than to meet up one night in Laudy. You let me know when you'll be making it out. Let's do it soon

And drinks are on me :beer:

And with this new place, you'd think that the one piece of information they would have confirmed by now is the fking location of the club. Kind of critical for people who might wish to check it out.

Sounds good to me cutie;) I need to hit up downtown soon.... its been ages.....

yaa I'm wondering where this club is... what has closed recently or in the past??

Originally posted by dremusiq

I think you're so funny. You think all I do is promote a new club. You're so funny. I work with plenty of big, succesful parites in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Most importantly maybe u should learn about people before u open your yap. I work for ULTRA, Global Gathering, every Contagious Musiq event... So I know my shit. Don't be so judgemental. If you ask me heres what I think of you. I think you are a pretty nice person who just trys way to hard to be "the board asshole". Be yourself. Don't try so hard. Buh-Bye. Have a great day. And by the way... You guys should check this club out when it opens up.

www.edenfl.com

ohhhh don't mind Pod.......... he's on his period this week.

Anyway, where is this club at? Is it where Venu is/was? Baja?

Come on.. spill the beans girl!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Heres a fuckin xanax. U all need to come down... DAMN. But yeh the link was goin no where for me. We need more shit down in Lauderdale. There are people that DO live outside of Miami on this board ya know... ;)

-klaus-

Originally posted by klaus77

Heres a fuckin xanax. U all need to come down... DAMN. But yeh the link was goin no where for me. We need more shit down in Lauderdale. There are people that DO live outside of Miami on this board ya know... ;)

-klaus-

Exactly............:D

Originally posted by pod

The title of this forum is Miami, not Fort Lauderdale...i.e. who cares?

Now, now POD! You know there is AT LEAST 1 group of people/dj's/promoters who you absolutely show love for outside of Miami... ;)

I have NEVER heard of it??? That's one wayto pack it out! :confused: