Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hydroxy Cut Question?

Originally posted by howardstone

figured as much, but do you think it is still worth taking?:confused:

Just took a look at the ingredients... nothing short of green tea and caffeine... there is some chromium piccolonate, but that shit is garbage... my answer - not worth your money. Buy something with ephedra while you still have a chance.

Originally posted by captainpec

Just took a look at the ingredients... nothing short of green tea and caffeine... there is some chromium piccolonate, but that shit is garbage... my answer - not worth your money. Buy something with ephedra while you still have a chance.

thanks for the input:aright:

but I'm stay'n far away from ephedra, don't much like heart-attacks:D

If Hydroxycut doesnt work...why does it suppress my hunger?

I am trying to lean down for summer and I started taking Hydroxy cut 3 days ago and it really suppresses my appetite. Is it all mental or is it really doing anything?

Originally posted by snwdrmr

If Hydroxycut doesnt work...why does it suppress my hunger?

I am trying to lean down for summer and I started taking Hydroxy cut 3 days ago and it really suppresses my appetite. Is it all mental or is it really doing anything?

Placebo effect...

It may work a little, but the dosage your are taking in the first week: 1 pill, 3 times daily will not have such an immediate suppresion of hunger. Mind is a powerful thing. I hope you don't start to get hungry after reading this. Plus - if you started taking it three days ago (roughly beginning of the weekend) - you are usually busy running around. People eat the most when they having nothing else to do or are nervous (and have time to worry)... hence, not on the go.