Clubplanet Nightlife Community

radio 1 @ nikki beach review

echoesofdusk

I know it's a little early to review this but I had to leave early due to feeling under the weather :( gettin sick just before conference really does suck!! Got there at about 12:45... Place really started to get filled up around 2ish... Was good to see some of CP Miami out there...sorry for not goin back and dismissing myself before leaving but I got pretty bad.. Cpers I saw : Flip, tonie, Macboy, nice meeting you Obby.. I'm not much of a reviewer like some of you out there but I'll say that I'm glad Nikki's wasn't shut down.. Was my first time there and at first, they needed to fix up that sound.. but after a while they got it down.. I could see how this place could fill 10,000 throughout the day :D some of the big names i saw there was howells, erick morillo (only played one track but incredible energy), carl cox, timo maas, and of course behrouz and oakenfold. behrouz played a nice short set, quite breaky. oakenfold.. sounded like one of his paul oakenfold presents radio shows (no surprise). That's pretty much all I got to see. Gotta recover 100% for all the madness coming!

the highlights of the day/night were Diaga and Graig Demo, and even Roland from Space (who i have no idea he was on the line up)

"celebrity" djs were more of a show than good sets of music ..

specially Judge Jules, what the fuck was he doing with those $20 headphones ?