Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep questions...

trying to have my bday party @ Deep tomorrow (Sat), and I have a few questions..

how late is it open? when do doors open (guessing 10)? Exactly how strict is the door policy, not in terms of dress but I've heard you have to have girls with you in order to get in... would I be able to get a few guys in if I showed up real early, like just after 10? any help is appreciated

Originally posted by sutogame

that place is like DNA in Manhattan

you have to be what 16 to get in lol

plus they cant even control the line outside

better to just skip that place

oh and avoid eugenes as well horrible

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: in a nutshell...YES...

Originally posted by bombshell143

LOl deep is 21 to get HOT CROWDDDDDD DRINKS ARE STRONG. MUSIC IS SICKKK.........

=]

why is the music sickkk? Deep isnt my fave venue to go to. I only go their for DANNY KRIVIT 718 parties and whenever a louie vega throws a party thier. For the most part not a great club unless your into that type of scene.

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

trying to have my bday party @ Deep tomorrow (Sat), and I have a few questions..

how late is it open? when do doors open (guessing 10)? Exactly how strict is the door policy, not in terms of dress but I've heard you have to have girls with you in order to get in... would I be able to get a few guys in if I showed up real early, like just after 10? any help is appreciated

Yo, did you end up going to Deep? If so, how was the place? Im asking b/c Im thinking about checking it out but I wanna get some info on their Sat. party first. From what I've been hearing, its a cool party.

Originally posted by pk1

Yo, did you end up going to Deep? If so, how was the place? Im asking b/c Im thinking about checking it out but I wanna get some info on their Sat. party first. From what I've been hearing, its a cool party.

Yeah we went there, and apparently we had a pretty good time. I say apparently because it was my bday and everyone was getting me drinks right and left, and I don't remember shit. Talking with everyone else I went with, they said it was good - lotta girls.

One thing I didn't like was having to wait on line for no reason. I had called the sat night promoter and even had my own birthday list, but even so I had to wait for a while since we had a few more guys than girls. We coulda got in right away by buying a bottle, but none of us felt like wasting that much $$. The guy running the door was being a real prick, but we still managed to get in after about 20 mins, and the girl working the list comped me cuz she felt bad, so I guess it's all good. Still, I won't be going there without a girl, and prolly wouldn't go there anyway cuz there are better places to go. Only reason I chose that place in the first place was because all the guys going with me don't like house, only hiphop. Anyway, call the sat night promoter Danny Cane at 212-229-2459 for info on sat night.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this craphole actually has the audacity to make people wait at the door like its a hot spot? funny...

Man you are soooo right!! That's what they "try" to make you think. I was there ONCE a few months ago for my Bday....and I hardly call a 12x12 box table a "VIP" area...yo that place sucks!

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

Yeah we went there, and apparently we had a pretty good time. I say apparently because it was my bday and everyone was getting me drinks right and left, and I don't remember shit. Talking with everyone else I went with, they said it was good - lotta girls.

One thing I didn't like was having to wait on line for no reason. I had called the sat night promoter and even had my own birthday list, but even so I had to wait for a while since we had a few more guys than girls. We coulda got in right away by buying a bottle, but none of us felt like wasting that much $$. The guy running the door was being a real prick, but we still managed to get in after about 20 mins, and the girl working the list comped me cuz she felt bad, so I guess it's all good. Still, I won't be going there without a girl, and prolly wouldn't go there anyway cuz there are better places to go. Only reason I chose that place in the first place was because all the guys going with me don't like house, only hiphop. Anyway, call the sat night promoter Danny Cane at 212-229-2459 for info on sat night.

Thanks for the review.