Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WebsterHall Sucks

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

There Is Nothing But Ugly People There And It Smells So Bad At That Club Thank God I Did Not Pay To Get In Never Again I Go There And The Hole Place Is Dirty Arab's It Really Sucks There

LMAO

A few months ago me and a few friends figured we would go to Webster hall for a "chill" night...wasn't looking to party to hard that night. But OMG that place...ewww...was disgusting! Nothing but foreign men waiting on the sidelines to grab some american ass! I mean do "they " really think we'll go for that! LOSERS!

And the smell...I second that...cause I never smelled such bad BO like I did in Webster Hall... dumpsters on the streets of NY smell a whole lot better!!!!

Yeah well - it may not smell in the Grand Ballroom (so many incense they light - and those smell too!) but the music and crowd in the Ballroom is dead..... Rick Corbo no longer there on Saturday's. Rick made it an actual club that could compete musically on Sats. Big mistake idiots!

Originally posted by tunnle

One reason people are smelling BO a lot more in clubs is because there is no more smoking so now you smell the BO so much more then before.....:idea: its fucked up but true.....

I agree. It sticks out more now than ever. Bad BO is the worst.

Been to Webster's Hall once thought it was ok but I heard it used to be better back in the day. Right? :what: It didn't smell that bad but I can see why some people think it's a nasty club. My question here is out of all the nights at WH which one is the best currently?

i would say avalon is the best there is now

So your pretty much saying that the best club around right now is Avalon and that all the nights at Webster Hall blow? So all the nights at Webster Hall are a joke and are not worth spending a dime on?:confused:

Originally posted by digitalextacy

yes

So I should Never return to Webster's Hall?:getdown: Well then I may just have to check it out. :D Webster Hall= :vomit2: and Avalon= :bj: . I have to give to Avalon a lot of props because they do bring in the best dj's around!!:dj: So what's the cost to get in and what's the dress code like? Are lines really that long to wait in?

If you go early no lines if you go late maybe after midnight I would suppose lines. Friday night it is free with the printout on clubplanet before 12. I think you can access that page from the frontpage of clubplanet. Peace.

Thanks for the info. :aright: I hope to check it out soon.:cool:

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

Been to Webster's Hall once thought it was ok but I heard it used to be better back in the day. Right? :what: It didn't smell that bad but I can see why some people think it's a nasty club. My question here is out of all the nights at WH which one is the best currently?

go on a friday and get there before 12 (if ur 21 )and u get a free drink...........its free so if u don't like it, u basically have nothing to loose

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

go on a friday and get there before 12 (if ur 21 )and u get a free drink...........its free so if u don't like it, u basically have nothing to loose

Thanks for the info. :aright: It's exactly what I wanted to know.:D People make it sound like it's the worst club in the city. :no: Your right there is nothing to lose by going there again. Do you go there on Sats too? If you do go, what type of crowd is it anyways? :confused:

Thanks for the info. :aright: It's exactly what I wanted to know.:D People make it sound like it's the worst club in the city. :no: Your right there is nothing to lose by going there again. Do you go there on Sats too? If you do go, what type of crowd is it anyways? :confused:

There is no reason we have to lie to you klubbheadsor. When you go just remember to go to the basement hiphop room and put on your gas-mask or you will pass out. People on this board are people that frequently go out in nyc and know the good from the bad. Yeah there is alot of disagreements but most people agree on this one. :no:

Nice people work there and the building itself is good it is just that there is nothing much else than repetative oldies and the same dj's week in - week out.

Very true Digital X. Webster is totally out of the competition at this point. Rick was what made their space interesting cause his music was the best they've had. New track selection with candy for music lovers with superlative mixing. His persona is also delightful. He'll be making an appearance at another space in a couple of weeks. I'll get in contact and give you the info. Maybe klubbheadsor would like to join. PEACE

There Is Nothing But Ugly People There And It Smells So Bad At That Club Thank God I Did Not Pay To Get In Never Again I Go There And The Hole Place Is Dirty Arab's It Really Sucks There

I take offense to your ignorant comment, If you have the balls to say something racist then why don t you post you pic so we can meet next time your out.

So your pretty much saying that the best club around right now is Avalon and that all the nights at Webster Hall blow? So all the nights at Webster Hall are a joke and are not worth spending a dime on?:confused:

well ya

There is no reason we have to lie to you klubbheadsor. When you go just remember to go to the basement hiphop room and put on your gas-mask or you will pass out. People on this board are people that frequently go out in nyc and know the good from the bad. Yeah there is alot of disagreements but most people agree on this one. :no:

Nice people work there and the building itself is good it is just that there is nothing much else than repetative oldies and the same dj's week in - week out.

Hey I believe what you said Digital.:cool: I have only been to Webster's Hall once and I was in the ballroom area for the most part. I didn't venture into the Hip Hop room but if I did I would know what most people were referring to when they say "bring a gas-mask." I don't doubt what people say on these boards but my point is that when I went I didn't really notice a major stench. I have a keen sense for smell so if there was a smell trust me I would have noticed it and gone elsewhere. I can't stand smelly or careless people either!! :mad: I agree it's nice club but it lacks in certain areas!! They have their work cut out for them with these issues. I wasn't blown away by it!!:blown: Was it true that Junior had a residency there many years ago?

Hey Chelsea, Join what? :confused:

that space is sooooo nice tho

the set up is very different, and u dont expect such a big dance floor, cause the rooms in front of it make u think there the dance floor, untill u walk up those stairs....very cool space

horrible place tho. last time i was there was maybe 3 Halloweens ago, and itsa bunch of FIT kids that dont no shit, and tourist that get free pass's via there Expedia.com pass's

NOT A FUN PLACE, lol

total high school Prom vibe

WEBSTER HALL IS A PLACE THAT YOU BRING YOU FRIEND FROM OUT OF TOWN BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME. NO MATTER WHAT STYLE OF MUSIC YOU LIKE THEY HAVE IT. AND PLACE IS HUGE WITH LOTS OF LITTLE NOOKS AND CRANIES TO GET LOST IN. I DON'T HANG OUT THERE BUT EVERYTIME I HAVE GONE I HAD A BLAST.