bullseye

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you know you love me :D

Oh yeah, when are you dumping that boyfriend of yours so I can have you all to myself? ;)

i told him about you last night actually

i got slapped around for it though :(

p.s...u almost have the same # of posts as me....where did u come from? whore...

ok, who stole Jonyquest's password?

:laugh: :laugh:

and he called Bullseye...Bullshit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just want to see what this bitch looks like :)

prove me wrong and i wil drop it :)

what you got to lose..? :) that i will tell you all the shit that is funny about you?

ok, who stole Jonyquest's password?

:laugh: :laugh:

and he called Bullseye...Bullshit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats wat im sayin, this kid came out of his :) face coma, and now he's takin no prisoners. and the bullshit comment is cute for a guy that uses a young blonde boy as the signature of his posts. since quest has decided to join the ranks of normal speaking people, i am afraid that i have to consider him a newbie in this forum, and thereby, he has to work out of his newbie status.

Originally posted by bullseye

thats wat im sayin, this kid came out of his :) face coma, and now he's takin no prisoners. and the bullshit comment is cute for a guy that uses a young blonde boy as the signature of his posts. since quest has decided to join the ranks of normal speaking people, i am afraid that i have to consider him a newbie in this forum, and thereby, he has to work out of his newbie status.

and i consider you to be on some bullshit.. :) dont be afraid of this young blod boy

you call yourself the original assasin right? shoot me :)

ok blod boy

nothing to say "original assassin"? lol ok blod boy... i expected more out of you... :)

guess we have another notallthere fag who thinks he is hardcore but when he gets called out he has nothing to say.... :) all you bitch ass white boys are the same.. post pics of the bikes you dont have.. call yourself all this hard core names and post pictures of you all flexing or putting sing up.. but i bet if you was to see me you would have a heart attack... :) why do ya all want to call yourself hardcore names.... sick fucking new jersey!!! there is nothing sick about you! :)

new jersey up in this beaoch.. YOU ARE WHITE deal with it.. :)

and than we have you .. the original assassin.. lol BULLSHIT!!!:)

go post more videos about how you are a gay boyfriend :)

J.Q :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop hatin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:)

do u really care so much about what lina looks like????????? uve gone ur whole life without caring about her existence......its not gonna bother u to stay like that.....i see what ur gettin at, but its not all that important....human nature is to critisize....and yup alot of people can dish it but wont take it.....but as for this fugetaboutit!!!!!!!!!! just keep the good times alive.....and i want to see more pictures of whores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

as for this chick.......it is outrageous at first glance...and of course id do her just to see what its like to do a chick so curvacious, but she is not preoprtioned correctly.....it is a bit to much, but id still give it a high 6 low 7!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by gmccookny

damn... 5 pages and i was expecting more pics and less :blah:

Bullseye... find any more pics of that natural beauty?

here's my contribution :lickit:

16.jpg

i havent been able to find any new pics of her, im on the look out.

flip: i posted that other pic, i have tons of pics of her, i'll start a thread on her in the near future.

jq: :laugh: :laugh: :zzz: , you've managed to make me laugh and tire me out today, nice to see the real u come out.

i havent been able to find any new pics of her, im on the look out.

flip: i posted that other pic, i have tons of pics of her, i'll start a thread on her in the near future.

jq: :laugh: :laugh: :zzz: , you've managed to make me laugh and tire me out today, nice to see the real u come out.

:)