Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit New RyanMorales Track sick fawkin song

Listen for it at WMC making its Debut.

Vocals sound awesome..soo sexxy..its about time something new came out...i cant get over her voice sounds sooo exotic OMFG.

Great Bassline.

not to mention this chick is smooooookin.

Great Job Ryan !!!!!

RM2 Feat. Annette

"Its just a game" Morales & Monte Mix)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by binoys

Are you kiddin me? Theres soo much good stuff out there, i dont know where youve been lookin but There def is A TON of great stuff out.

iM TALKING ABOUT SONGS WITH WORDS MY MAN....NOT JUST BEATS THERE IS A LOT OF NEW STUFF NOT MUCH QUALITY IMO AND EVERYTHING IS BEING SAVE FOR THIS WEEK.....SORRY HOPE THE CLARIFICATION RECTIFIED THINGS MUSIC REFERENCE MAN:rolleyes:

Originally posted by kostaP

iM TALKING ABOUT SONGS WITH WORDS MY MAN....NOT JUST BEATS THERE IS A LOT OF NEW STUFF NOT MUCH QUALITY IMO AND EVERYTHING IS BEING SAVE FOR THIS WEEK.....SORRY HOPE THE CLARIFICATION RECTIFIED THINGS MUSIC REFERENCE MAN:rolleyes:

plenty of good vocals bro

once again the problem is that noone wants to branch out and explore other aspects of club music. You will be surprised but there is a ton of good shit out there esp vocals

Originally posted by thehype

once again the problem is that noone wants to branch out and explore other aspects of club music. You will be surprised but there is a ton of good shit out there esp vocals

what would you consider a good vocal?? new?

sry dude cant yet...but when it comes out Ill def. send it over.

You are not supossed to do it especially since you are friends with Ryan. They should go out and buy it when it come out. ;)

I listened to it again. Sounds good. Good job Ryan

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You are not supossed to do it especially since you are friends with Ryan. They should go out and buy it when it come out. ;)

I listened to it again. Sounds good. Good job Ryan

SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL GO ON VINYL AND BE PRESSED FOR DJ'S...UNLESS IT GOES ON A COMPILATION....OR IF RYAN GETS ENOUGH TRACKS AND PUTS OUT AN ALBUM....SO IN THE CASE OF IT GOING ON VINYL YOU WANT EXPOSURE SO SEND AWAY...IN THE CASE OF A COMPILATION THE ARTIST/PRODUCER OF THE TRACK GETS A FLAT FEE USUALLY THEREFORE SALES WILL NOT AFFECT HIS INCOME SO SEND AWAY...IF HE PUTS OUT HIS OWN ALBUM...DONT SEND ;) THATS HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED KIDS!!

BTW ANYONEONE WANT ANY BOOTLEG RYDELL CD'S...$4.95 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO KOSTA P. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's really good!

Just a brief reminder, The grand opening of Thirsty Thursday's at The Blue Lounge in Livingston is this Thursday!!! DJ Vos will be Spinning the best House, Hip Hop, Reggea, Classics, and Freestyle. 21 and over/No Cover Charge!! Jose Cuervo Tequila presents "The Cuervo Girls" will be in the House. Doors open at 10:30. Dress to impress/no sneakers. Drink Specials and Free CD give aways all night.

In addition, Milieu Entertainment is now hiring for the following positions:

1) Promotions

2) Cars for our rapidly growing Milieu Street Team

(more info to follow soon on The Milieu Street Team)

3) Models for "Lady Milieu"

(more info to follow soon on Lady Milieu!)

For more information please contact me as soon as possible.

Please remember we also have the following events:

Velvet Fridays @ Club NV

HPNOTIC Mondays @ Rhumba

To get on the Guestlist for any of these events, please feel free to contact me.

Let Milieu Entertainment throw you a Party. Whether it`s a birthday, anniversary, going away, welcome home, or company party, we can do it all for FREE. FREE club, FREE DJ`s, FREE Invitations with your name on them, and a FREE bottle of Champange.

Please forward this to all your freinds and include me as well when sending it. Thank you to all for your support.

--

Uncle Larry aka Trixta

President

Milieu Entertainment

www.milieunet.com

201-966-3538