Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Way to get a girl back with you??

Bro,

If she doesn't want to be with you, then accept it...its her loss. You can't make someone love you. If she's stubborn, then you don't need her.

What would you rather do...have a stubborn girlfriend who doesn't know how lucky she could be and have your heart broken possibly a second time by her, or become a single guy again and look for the lucky girl who will want you and maybe deserve you.

------------------

"Oh my god, thats the funky shit!"

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 10-22-2000).]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by mfm18:

Anyone have any suggestions.....I broke up with my girl about 3 months ago and we both still have strong feelings for each other but we are stubbornly staying apart.....I need to hear any suggestions on how to bring it back together.....I have already talked to her but I want to do something outrageous that will blow her mind.....Help me out..Peace.

Mikey

If i were you i would ask her straight out if she wanted to get back together. If she answered no, i would forget about her, you know totally ignore her for a couple of weeks, no phone calls, nothing. Girls i've been with usually come back after that. As for something outrageous from the earlier responses you've got your bases covered.

Wish you luck bro,

keanu

------------------

new_position.gif Pleasure is the only thing to live for............

Alright, I'm back......I just read all of these posts and I'm pretty impressed.....you guys are great......some of them are really good suggestions and others are just straight up hilarious......I enjoyed reading everyone.....not to mention the little controversies that were created.....Well, I'll tell you the thoughts I was able to compile from your posts....

I'm startin to realize that the situation is real touchy....I mean, it can all work out with one move or it can all go to shit in one move.....The way I see it, I only have one chance to do something and I must make sure it's at the right place and time(very difficult in my current situation).....To my next point, it's a face off, do I just go for it and take my chances or chill and let her figure it out i.e. show her I don't need her type deal.....I don't think that is much of an option for me because I broke up with her and she is not the type to come back after that happens, she has a lot of pride for herself and she is stubborn as hell(obviously I am too though).....Let me address everyone here:

liv4blondie, crystalmethodny, ReginaP - definitely an option but very conservative.....Roses usually work and simplicity and honesty is always good.....

gofastman - That sounds fun as hell but she has never rolled(as far as I know)....other than that she is the type of girl that would be down with the rest.....

sillylittlename - this one is awesome, only I never cry and I think begging and kissing feet might show weakness in me....I want to do this without begging so I know she really wants to be with me....no sympathy here.

keanureeves - sounds real good but very difficult and very chancy......plus she is going to need a little butter to get her back....the typical "just ask her" thing probably won't work because it shows no effort....she will just think that I think I can break up with her and get back whenever I feel like it....

shwingep - I was dying when I read this one....this is my backup plan....ha ha.

sgbrooklyn, ezdreamer - you guys had me laughing with the little battle you had going.....I think you guys are the finalists as far as what I may do but unfortunately, your ideas are like black and white.....As for ezdreamer(Charlie), your date scenario was pretty tight and I'm pretty sure that would work....the problem is getting her to come out with me(she is on the defense right now because I hurt her) and it is a couple of paychecks(of course worth it though)......sgbrooklyn(Sinem), I am loving this one girl.....I agree with you, it would definitely lift her off her feet and it is a very sweet gesture......however, I definitely can't sing for shit and I haven't determined if I have the balls to do something like that.....but I know I would if I had to.....Thanks.

Right now, I'm just going to think hard about it and give it a little time and see what happens......Once again, I really appreciate the help and props to all of you who replied.....I hope to meet some of you soon, especially you, Sinem, you hook me up once again.....Thanks...Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info.

HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

Anyone have any suggestions.....I broke up with my girl about 3 months ago and we both still have strong feelings for each other but we are stubbornly staying apart.....I need to hear any suggestions on how to bring it back together.....I have already talked to her but I want to do something outrageous that will blow her mind.....Help me out..Peace.

Mikey

------------------

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info.

HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

okay this is going to def. put a smile on her face.....

sing to her out her window I would love it if I guy did that to me... I think it sooo nice...... old fashion and what would really be great is if you could get someone to play the guitar while your singing...

AH! you would steal my heart! any second

I already got her that.....

Mikey

------------------

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

Okay, this is one thing you can do and will absolutely work... workz all the time for me...

Pick a beach, any deserted beach... inscribe on the sand what you want to say to her, I luv you... yada, yada... with her name of course.... and build a sand castle next to it. Hell, use a friend if you have to make sure that the stuff won't get wiped out...

Build all this stuff beforehand and drive her there... and have her look down at the inscription in the sand at sunrise or sunset... and say that's where you heart is, in the castle, and ask her whether she would like to step inside and look at the renovations...

Like I told ya, any romantic stuff takes a bit of preparation.

If that doesn't do it, or you're too lazy to do it... well... both you and that girl can jump in the water and drown...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

okay this is going to def. put a smile on her face.....

sing to her out her window I would love it if I guy did that to me... I think it sooo nice...... old fashion and what would really be great is if you could get someone to play the guitar while your singing...

AH! you would steal my heart! any second

haha!! you crack me up, Sinem LOL

Yo, why not do the Roxanne thing......

Have your boy in the shadows talking all your smooth ass lyrics while you stand there and pretend you're saying it LOL haha!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Mikey

ummm...... make-up sex?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Gotta weigh in on this one dude,

Play it cool man, don't go freaking around like you're all desparate and shit. So uncooool. If your one of those guys that can't get another girl then you might spent mad $$$ on her, flowers, dinner, limo, etc. But you know what? she gonna own you babeee. she knows you are hers then your life gonna be fucked up dude. You gonna be hers till death do you part.

If you are a dude that can move on, then play it cool and let her come to ya. If not, then move on life is too freaking short to putz around like an idiot. Otherwise you either gonna be broke, brokenhearted, or just plain broken. Only you know yourself better than anyone else, Your choice dude. I choose to live life on my terms every last second of it. Good Luck and may the force be with you.

PEACE ALL, we all gotta choose our own path in life and never ever look back the path we came from cause you cannot turn back. MOVE FORWARD.

Originally posted by MikeMc:

Turntable. . .WORD UP~!. . .Turntable is sooooooooooooooooooo RIGHT. . .If she really cares about u she will come back. . .DEFENITELY DON'T NAG HER~!. . .MikeMc. . .I know from Xperience. . .

wait a minute.....this isn't always true.....ya know....i am in the same predicament as this post.......it would kill me to know that my ex was sitting at his place being stubborn and continuing the nonsense when he could just be real and talk to me about how he feels.....isn't your approach just playing games.....? isn't the game playing usually responsible for the break-ups....? if you care about someone than take the risk and let them know...at least you've tried...and if they are into that"i want her/him to sweat me" phase.....then move on.......make sense?....gee, do i have strong feelings on this subject...it's just 'cause i'm going through this BS right now, too.........

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Mikey

Tell her that you need some time to yourself and stay away from her for a few weeks. She'll most likely come to you. If she doesn't then she prolly already has someone to fall back on

------------------

signature.gif

Mikey

Mikey.....i read all of these posts too......i am in the same situation...kind of...not sure....but i feel like i am in the position your ex is in.......don't play these silly games.....forget the roses, forget "playing it cool".....it's all in the actions.....you have to work hard to prove to her you care.....of course you need to be very open & honest about your feelings...and see if she would even consider getting back with you....if she shows interest, than it will be a hard road to travel working on fixing what was broken..it's not easy and it takes patience......the guys on here that tell you to "play it cool".....or "just move on".....if it's meant to be and you two really care about each other....games like that just hurt people even more....life's too short.....and the roses...that's predictable and superficial.......good luck...i would hope that if my ex were asking the same questions, though, that he had a group like the one on this board giving him advice......sounds like you're a pretty cool guy...good luck..........remember...just be real........

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Dude man, I'm back with some more useless advice. When I was an idiot undernourished pimply faced freshman in high school I fell in love with this really cool chick and same situation occurred. Man I spent my whole fucking measly life saving to get her back. You know what? the bitch took all my free dinners, rings, poems, Elvis impersonations, and told me to fuck off, then went with a football playa. Not to be a cynical SOB but damn man, I learned a harsh life lesson that year. Be cool and don't sweat nuthin. Won't catch me doing the song & dance routine. nobody.

Charlie, I love the sandcastle idea!

OK, I just had to put in my .02 about the

"ignore her and don't show weakness" responses. I can't speak for everyone but in my opinion that is just playing a game. So is being stubborn. You have to be true how you're feeling...and what if you ARE feeling weak without this person?

It took me MONTHS to break through my b/f's "tough guy" exterior. I knew he wasn't that way through and through and when he finally opened up to me I loved him that much more. I knew I had reached a core that not many people had seen before. It's not a sign of weakness it's a sign of trust. I know what his weaknesses are but they are our little secret, and I never use them against him. That would violate his trust.

Best thing to do is to be honest with her and with yourself. If you want to call her and beg and plead, it is not a sign of weakness at all, maybe it's a sign of love. You really can't listen to any of us, you need to listen to exactly how you are feeling and act on it. Don't worry about the response. If she reacts well to your true feelings then it will work, if she doesn't then it shouldn't. Of course the big night on the town helps too!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Okay, this is one thing you can do and will absolutely work... workz all the time for me...

Pick a beach, any deserted beach... inscribe on the sand what you want to say to her, I luv you... yada, yada... with her name of course.... and build a sand castle next to it. Hell, use a friend if you have to make sure that the stuff won't get wiped out...

Build all this stuff beforehand and drive her there... and have her look down at the inscription in the sand at sunrise or sunset... and say that's where you heart is, in the castle, and ask her whether she would like to step inside and look at the renovations...

Like I told ya, any romantic stuff takes a bit of preparation.

If that doesn't do it, or you're too lazy to do it... well... both you and that girl can jump in the water and drown...

IMHO this is great, Ezdreamer you smooth bastard wink.gif

This is well worth a try and it's a proper romantic gesture, no money just thought, time and effort.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics:

IMHO this is great, Ezdreamer you smooth bastard wink.gif

This is well worth a try and it's a proper romantic gesture, no money just thought, time and effort.

Why thank you sir... actually after having done so, I used it as an ending to one of my stories... I hate putting good stuff on this board, I rather get paid for it... but after writing that cliched limo thing... I figured I had to redeem myself.

------------------

caveman.gif

Wow, you guys are unbelievable, now a have a full repertoir of things to throw at her....Thanks too much for all the advice.....Charlie, big ups.....I now just need to figure it all out.....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

Okay, heres one!

I kindda just went through a break up period with my boyfriend, and it was cause I really fucked up big time!

So, I wanted to do something really special for him, that showed him that I love him and nobody else.

First, I hand wrote the lyrics to "our" song, framed it with pictures of us all around it.

Then because I felt that we needed some serious "ALONE time". I booked a room for us at a resort for the weekend (coming up) in the Poconos.

Hpefully it will go really well..we are already having a much better relationship and we havent even gone away yet.

So, I suggest that you two go away together (for a weekend).

IT WILL WORK! ROMANTIC WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Why thank you sir... actually after having done so, I used it as an ending to one of my stories... I hate putting good stuff on this board, I rather get paid for it... but after writing that cliched limo thing... I figured I had to redeem myself.

Well I for one will be doing it(or something along the same lines) wink.gif if I can find a nice girl who warrants it.

Wow, you guys are unbelievable, now a have a full repertoir of things to throw at her....Thanks too much for all the advice.....Charlie, big ups.....I now just need to figure it all out.....Peace.

Mikey

After giving you one of my million buck ideas you best tell me how it turned out... and if it works out cause of it I wanna get comped for some big event...

------------------

caveman.gif

Originally posted by back2basics:

Well I for one will be doing it(or something along the same lines) wink.gif if I can find a nice girl who warrants it.

Hopefully that ending will be coming to a movie theater near you in the near future... peeps in Hollywood have been begging me for this story... so you better hurry up and do it soon... before you wind up doing something right outta the movies...

------------------

caveman.gif

Archived