Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sometimes.....

Sometimes i think about the big parties and the clubs we've been to, in the last 6-7 years. There is a big difference between then and now. When i used to walk into Factory in '98, it was home..I say this because i used to know 80 percent of the people on the 2nd floor where i used to hang out. but now....i hardly know 30 percent.. its changed sooo much its not even funny..i am not only talking about the factory but every place in the city.

the crowd and the friendship is totally changed in my opinion.

now..the clubs are full of backstabber motherfuckers if u really think about it.

All of us had a lot of siicckkkk memories that we never forget back in the days..

why am i posting this?????

i am bored..

but think about it..

for me personally....when i hang out in the city its not the same for me anymore...u see all these club goer wannabe amateurs, tripping on e like there is no tomorrow...

yes we did the same thing but it feels weird..i went to avalon last month and i felt soooo old..lol

maybe i am posting all this bull shit because i feel like i am getting old..i dunno..i was just thinking.

hey whats up....

i really thought about this when i was listening to SF live CD.

i thought about the days we had in the factory. we were like a family..it was sooo..cool

i will miss the famous underwear party, jp's b-day, the beach party, pajama party of SF..

it will never be the same at black

but i am happy that i didnt miss those days...i've been to some of the biggest parties...

I completely agree with you and have felt that way for sometime now and that is why you'll never see me in a city club ever again!!

Went to SF about a year and a half ago..........walked out and said never again and that was it!!!

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

Sometimes i think about the big parties and the clubs we've been to, in the last 6-7 years. There is a big difference between then and now. When i used to walk into Factory in '98, it was home..I say this because i used to know 80 percent of the people on the 2nd floor where i used to hang out. but now....i hardly know 30 percent.. its changed sooo much its not even funny..i am not only talking about the factory but every place in the city.

the crowd and the friendship is totally changed in my opinion.

now..the clubs are full of backstabber motherfuckers if u really think about it.

All of us had a lot of siicckkkk memories that we never forget back in the days..

why am i posting this?????

i am bored..

but think about it..

for me personally....when i hang out in the city its not the same for me anymore...u see all these club goer wannabe amateurs, tripping on e like there is no tomorrow...

yes we did the same thing but it feels weird..i went to avalon last month and i felt soooo old..lol

maybe i am posting all this bull shit because i feel like i am getting old..i dunno..i was just thinking.

we're alll getting older

s'alright just so as we don't get OLD

my crew and I sometime look back at the old SF days

late 90's-

we all first met each other back then

when the place was like our freakn' living room

knew everyone one b/c you were in your house:shades2:

and i'm hip to the backstabber thing

the newer people we've met have come and gone, generally causing problems and drama

my crew now is the same crew as then

we are way tight, have been through thick and thin

the bugged out cool thing is that we are all still clubbing together

:hug:

3 of my girls married 3 of my guys so there will be little people some day

and it all started at SF/Tunnel/Twilo

good times

:party:

..u see all these club goer wannabe amateurs, tripping on e like there is no tomorrow...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WHO YOU CALLIN AMATEUR??

What do you mean you feel old? How do you think I feel?? and poor Sandman, he's older than me!!

I think it's time you find a new hobby, dear. Nobody wants to be the old crackhead in the club. Everyone felt the same when Twilo closed down, it's time you move on.

BTW, who 's been backstabbin you?

Originally posted by cynstam21

What do you mean you feel old? How do you think I feel?? and poor Sandman, he's older than me!!

I think it's time you find a new hobby, dear. Nobody wants to be the old crackhead in the club. Everyone felt the same when Twilo closed down, it's time you move on.

BTW, who 's been backstabbin you?

well...if you dont consider yourself an old school clubber...then u are an amateur...right??

:D

trust me if you went clubbin as much as i did, or like some of us on this board..( and i mean hardcore..from tunnel to SF to twilo for a whole year straight just in '98 alone, and many more sick nights like this), you would feel the same way i do.

and i am not saying i dont like the scene...i said its changed.

i am sure you and sandman feel the same way sometimes..

and i am not saying i dont like the scene...i said its changed.

i am sure you and sandman feel the same way sometimes..

the scene has changed, and it is ever changing...sometimes for the better and some for the worst...yes, Sandman and I feel the same way, but let me just tell you...I just got back from VT and I wouldnt give up living in the NY/NJ area for anything!!!! Wanna talk at a 'weak scene'? THERE WAS NOT ONE DANCE CLUB IN THE ENTIRE TOWN OF BURLINGTON, and this is supposed the 'hip, trendy mecca of Vermont' Pfffffffff I dont care how shitty things have gotten, it beats the piss outta Mad Cow Country

Everything is cyclical: trends...drugs...music... ...You dont miss the old scene; you keep chasing the high you felt when you considered yourself 'the shit' aka best years of your life...before you know it, you will find yourself in a different scene,.happier than a pig in shit..and as for backstabbers...lookout, cause THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!

btw, DONT WHINE THAT YOU ARE FEELIN OLD WHEN YOUR DUMB ASS IS GOIN TO CANCUN, AGAIN. Have fun with the 17 year olds. Shit, I felt old back in 2001, I cant imagine how it would be like now. UGH, besides, it's not the same without JP at LABOOM:D

Why do I get brought up into this....

Im 30 and still have fun EVERY night I go out.... No negitive shit...

just fun and booze....

This scene is FUCKIN EVIL.

All a bunch of gossipers with nothing better to do with their time than ruin other peoples happy lives.

I myself am a victim of it. As well as many of you im sure.

Each time im out, i see the uglyness in people. And wonder what am I doing associating myself with it. And to be honest, I dissappoint myself.

Now there is nothing wrong with simply going out and having a great time. But at the end of the day. Its always better to be a NOBODY, than trying to be a SOMEBODY.

I dont know where all that came from either. I must be bored. LOL

Poor Marco...I feel your pain

DoublePlay...where the f@#* have you been you shady fool!

me shady LOL only at work.

The scene sucks. Its all about position, who knows who and see and be seen. its all a load of crap. Alot of people feel better when they can say they know 50 people in a club. To me thats at least 45 morons i have to say hello too that i really don't know.

I always have and always will prefer to keep to my own in clubs. Rather just have my own group of friends and blend into the backround and just have a good time that way,

The more people you know the more shit they ask of you that you dont wanna do.

TO ALL YOU ASSHOLES THAT ARE SHIT TALKING THIS SCENE AND SAYING ITS SHADY AND BACKSTABBERS AND ALL THAT CRAP.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

STOP GOING OUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT BE A PART OF IT.

I LOVE EVERY ASPECT OF NIGHTLIFE THAT IS WHY I CHOSE TO MANAGE CLUBS AND CHOSE TO PROMOTE AND CHOSE TO GO OUT...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU.

YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF WHINING BITCHES THAT NEED TO GET A FUCKING REALITY CHECK.

ALL YOU PEOPLE DO IS WHINE AND COMPLAIN HOLY FUCK WHAT A BUNCH OF BABIES.

IF YOU DONT LIKE PAYING A COVER PAYING FOR DRINKS WAITING IN LINE OVERCROWDING AND SNOTTY ATTITUDES BUY A CD POP IN YOUR HOME STEREO AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND FUCK YOURSELF SILLY AT HOME BECAUSE WE CAN ALL DO WITHOUT YOU OBNOXIOUS BITCHY ATTITUDES RUINING OUR GOOD TIMES.

This is a general statement made towards anyone who has been complaining about just about anything in nightlife.

If you feel offended or that I am singling you out with this post...I probably am and this pertains to you and syou hould follow my advice posted with in the thread. thank you in advance for your cooperation

Kosta Motherfucking telling it like it is P.

Originally posted by kostaP

TO ALL YOU ASSHOLES THAT ARE SHIT TALKING THIS SCENE AND SAYING ITS SHADY AND BACKSTABBERS AND ALL THAT CRAP.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

STOP GOING OUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT BE A PART OF IT.

I LOVE EVERY ASPECT OF NIGHTLIFE THAT IS WHY I CHOSE TO MANAGE CLUBS AND CHOSE TO PROMOTE AND CHOSE TO GO OUT...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU.

YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF WHINING BITCHES THAT NEED TO GET A FUCKING REALITY CHECK.

ALL YOU PEOPLE DO IS WHINE AND COMPLAIN HOLY FUCK WHAT A BUNCH OF BABIES.

IF YOU DONT LIKE PAYING A COVER PAYING FOR DRINKS WAITING IN LINE OVERCROWDING AND SNOTTY ATTITUDES BUY A CD POP IN YOUR HOME STEREO AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND FUCK YOURSELF SILLY AT HOME BECAUSE WE CAN ALL DO WITHOUT YOU OBNOXIOUS BITCHY ATTITUDES RUINING OUR GOOD TIMES.

This is a general statement made towards anyone who has been complaining about just about anything in nightlife.

If you feel offended or that I am singling you out with this post...I probably am and this pertains to you and syou hould follow my advice posted with in the thread. thank you in advance for your cooperation

Kosta Motherfucking telling it like it is P.

Preach on Brotha!!!!

I've said it once and I will say it a million times...

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN