Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoms - which brand/kind do you use?

captainpec

Originally posted by nomembername

Why does a blond insist on him wearing a condom?

So she can have a doggie bag for later!

Thank you everybody and have a good night :)

:laugh:

I've stuck with Trojan n Lifestyles, they both felt virtually the same except lifestyles did feel a lot thinner and felt a lot more enjoyable.

Originally posted by ladyshady

well ive never heard that theory before..

and not to get into details but my boyfriend is very well, u kno, endowed..

and Durex seems to be doing the job :aright:

p.s.---ribbed condoms are thee worst .

btw...out of curiosity I took the Foldger's challenge with Durex Extra Sensative and Trojan Ultra Thin meaning I opened up one of each........Trojans had them by over an inch

Originally posted by djjonstephen

btw...out of curiosity I took the Foldger's challenge with Durex Extra Sensative and Trojan Ultra Thin meaning I opened up one of each........Trojans had them by over an inch

Why bother her... must you continuosly be proven wrong?

Keep bragging about how much you fill out your Lifestyles foldgers man... I'll keep using my Durex... which apparently seems to be the ladies favorite. Maybe because they like the added size that comes with the condom's contents... ;)

I'd pull out an "Extra-Sensitivty" for comparison purposes, but I plan on using that box this weekend. I'll post those results later.

condoms.jpg

Originally posted by voluptuary

Let me add a bit of good sense to this discussion.

I used to work in a condom shop on South Street in Philadelphia, and all I did as a cashier behind the counter was read the literature on the condom industry, so you can say I've got an educated opinion here.

The difference from one brand of condom to the next is virtually zilch......I mean from breakage to size to thinness, etc.. So many of the various brands get their product from the same manufacturor. All they do is put their own special claims on one generic product.

The condom industry is ALL about marketing.

For instance, take the Magnum condoms -- the so-called extra large brand. In reality, they're not much bigger than your average run-of-the-mill condom.

They just know guys like to have their ego stroked....feeling gratified by fitting into an "extra-large" jimmy hat.

It's funny. At our store, magnums were the top sellers by far. You would think most men walking around Philly had huge schlongs.

The truth is that most men can fit into these and use them safely.

It looks like many of you have bought into the bullshit

dido that bro.... this is so true.

im not gonna lie i do use the magnum but not for an ego.... i just know the ring is a little bigger.

i hate feeling like im being choked...i need room and some length.

i hate trogan because they always break and they only lub the top.

durex=never

lifestyles= to tight but i did like the studded....they work good but still to tight.

www.chillfactorper4mance.com

Originally posted by captainpec

Why bother her... must you continuosly be proven wrong?

Keep bragging about how much you fill out your Lifestyles foldgers man... I'll keep using my Durex... which apparently seems to be the ladies favorite. Maybe because they like the added size that comes with the condom's contents... ;)

condoms.jpg

165149own3d.gif

... funk... out.

My girl and I dont use condoms, but when I did use them with other gf's, I've always used Durex. Heard too many bad experiences with Trojans, didnt need to add drama. I've never had an issue with Durex. Lifestyles are also nice, I've used them once. Was like 2am and didnt have any Durex's left, and this was the night before my gf at the time was leaving to back to Russia (foreign exchange). Quick trip to the local 24hour Exxon Station, grabbed a pack of Lifestyles (all they stocked) and went back.... you can imagine the rest.

Durex = All The Time

Lifestyles = In Case Of Emergency