Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XL Lounge in Newark (Ironbound) review.

The Drinks were flowing, the girls were AMAZING, wall to wall packed by 11:15.

Big shout out to Estabon and MattMango, sick percussion set guys sick!

Then dj uniqe came on and spun some rock and hip hop for the true heads.

Had a real "twilo-y" feel to it, Madddd industry heads showed up. Nice meeting some CP heads, dont forget the meetup this friday at the Welcome back from WMC party!

Originally posted by godisadj

your reviews are worthless!

I agree, here's my review.. This was my first time here and I am in no way associated w/ XL lounge, so this is an honest patrons review..

The Drinks were flowing, the girls were AMAZING, wall to wall packed by 11:15.

Big shout out to Estabon and MattMango, sick percussion set guys sick!

Then dj uniqe came on and spun some rock and hip hop for the true heads.

Had a real "twilo-y" feel to it, Madddd industry heads showed up. Nice meeting some CP heads, dont forget the meetup this friday at the Welcome back from WMC party!

let me just say something godisadj.....i had some true industry people come up to me and say good things about esteban and unique....one guy even said something like 'esteban sounds a bit like lawler with a carl coxy twist' so swing by on friday for the third annual CP meetup. unfortunately all the vip passes have been given away but get in touch with me or matty for a comp

I agree 100% with these reviews. Everything about the place was sick. Drinks were strong and every girl in there was beautiful (not one fatty in the bunch). It was almost as good as Circa except in (Ironbound) Newark. It was quite possibly one of the greatest nights of my life. I can't wait for the meetup!:)

Originally posted by mkutlass

It was like twilo?????????? Yeah sure..........Have u even been to Twilo when it was open???????

Oh yeah, I went to twilo plenty of times.

Mind you, It is not twilo, but the buzz in the industry is that it has a twilo-feel, maybe even better!

Originally posted by fouroneone

Oh yeah, I went to twilo plenty of times.

Mind you, It is not twilo, but the buzz in the industry is that it has a twilo-feel, maybe even better!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is great :laugh: :laugh:

let me clear this up....XL Lounge in Newark (ironbound) is not Twilo. HOWEVER, the industry was saying that it has somewhat of a twilo=y feel with a loungy twist. the talent that XL Lounge in Newark (ironbound) brings is simply unparalleled in the tri state area. THAT IS A FACT.

p.s. stay tuned for this summer when XL Lounge in Newark (ironbound) will be doing tropical nights with dj unique

matty and i were telling someone in the industry about this and he said it reminds of him of a surfclub type idea. but better!

Madd industry people?????????? I don't consider a bunch of jersey promoters, most of which promote 2 bit sucky lounges industry people.................. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Madd industry people?????????? I don't consider a bunch of jersey promoters, most of which promote 2 bit sucky lounges industry people.................. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Were you there?

I am telling you, Sony, Elektra, *69, Astral Werks, System Recordings, all of the Major NY Labels had peeps there last night,

And the GIRLS, dont even get me started.

It was like twilo?????????? Yeah sure..........Have u even been to Twilo when it was open???????

I used to hit up Twilo for Sasha and Digweed, and i'll tell ya, XL (ironbound) gave me that feeling like the old days... I thought i'd never feel that feeling again, but I was feeling it. That feeling was like when you know something is good, but you can feel it, like really feel it.. I was feeling the vibe and the women were angelic, I was feeling them too.. Like feeling them like feeling their ass's and stuff, it was a good feeling to feel ass... Anyways, i'm feeling pretty good about this party, cuz you can feel the vibe, and feel that people are feeling it, can you feel me?

Peace

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I used to hit up Twilo for Sasha and Digweed, and i'll tell ya, XL (ironbound) gave me that feeling like the old days... I thought i'd never feel that feeling again, but I was feeling it. That feeling was like when you know something is good, but you can feel it, like really feel it.. I was feeling the vibe and the women were angelic, I was feeling them too.. Like feeling them like feeling their ass's and stuff, it was a good feeling to feel ass... Anyways, i'm feeling pretty good about this party, cuz you can feel the vibe, and feel that people are feeling it, can you feel me?

Peace

No, I can't feel uuuuu...........my hands were cut off by a angry mob of midgets after I told them they couldn't go on the ride because they weren't tall enuff................................. damn....the flashbacks