Clubplanet Nightlife Community

our case study for today:

icyclexii

Originally posted by icyclexii

heya xlr8ted...hmm, liquid's night is going well....... but he's been really awesome in giving me a chance to play out here a bit (when med school permits)...i don't really have any other DJ/producer/clubber friends in nyc yet --

LOGICAL DEDUCTION SAYS LIQID='S DJ/PROD./CLUBB FRIEND....LMFAOOOOOOOO

HE'S SOOOOO INDUSTRY......

YOU PEOPLE FUCKING KILL ME.

THE KID FOUND A HOLE IN THE WALL IN NYC TO SPIN AT AND HE'S A PRODUCER NOW BWAHAHAHAHAHA

HONEY WHY DONT YOU TRY TURNING TO THE HIGHER UPS IN THE NYC SCENE IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING AND POSSIBLY GET SOME EXPOSURE.

:doh: :doh:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! i can't take it anymore...been in lab for the past 5 hours with 25 deceased bodies, trying to memorize every single artery, muscle, vein, and nerve, and am starving now....but i can't even enjoy my dinner bc the chicken looks totally like pancreas, the noodles like nerves and arteries, and string beans like bile ducts. gross.

i don't like the GI system...:(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! i can't take it anymore...been in lab for the past 5 hours with 25 deceased bodies, trying to memorize every single artery, muscle, vein, and nerve, and am starving now....but i can't even enjoy my dinner bc the chicken looks totally like pancreas, the noodles like nerves and arteries, and string beans like bile ducts. gross.

that is why i have always hated human biology.

but plant biology.....that's a subject i LOVE! especially when your text book is explaining how to make LSD..............:laugh::)

• 1 month later...

why am i the only one turned on by this?:eek: