Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BMC Update

nyis4meatheads

Phew, talk about a KICK-OFF! Last night was "bump" ;) ;) at the Phoenix Landing.... packed party, tons of hotties and a special guest appearance from VJ Harddrive. SIK!

Tonight's event is cancelled due to snow. Tomorrow = Orange at the Kells! It's like partying at a thug TGIFridays!

What parties are you guys hitting up?

Just gettin in now from The Chilis party, El presidente' Margaritas were flowing like a 17 year olds period.. I stole 5 of the blue shakers!!!

Just like to thank Kerry at the bar, you had the nachos on heavy rotation all night long

Also like to thank MIXX98.7 for droppin Tom "Cougar" melloncamps "jack and diane".... Skee lo's "wish I was taller" & bobby McFerrians " don't worry be happy".. mixing was impecable and kePT the night JUCIED!!

Good to see Scavenger w/o Maria, thought you'd never do it, but you did..(by the way, you should trade some Rubles in for amercian cash, and take off that huge furry hat)

Congrats to the newly engaged Tommyarmani and Smokesum... I like how Smokey put a diaper on TA so he wouldn't shit i n the yard anymore...

See you all at the "work" party this morning/afternoon...