Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black March 13th

Originally posted by carrera69

i don't think anyone really knows except JP and he's not talking

his board has been down since SF closed

LOL NO THATS NOT TRUE...SF WAS RAIDED SUNNNNNNNNDAY MORNING, THE BOARD WENT DOWN YESTERDAY..WHICH WOULD BE WEDNESDAY. WHAT I'VE HEARD IS THAT KLEE SHUT THE BOARD DOWN B/C THERE WAS A LOT OF DRUG/FAKE ID/ BLAH BLAH TALK ON IT , AND SHE IS AWAY IN MIAMI RETURNING FRIDAY. SO SHE SUPPOSEDLY JUST SHUT IT DOWN UNTIL SHE GETS BACK AND HAS A CHANCE TO DELETE THE THREADS THAT COULD B A PROBLEM FOR JP. PART OF THE INDICTMENT FOR SF HAD REFERENCES TO THE SF MESSAGEBOARD ON IT, SO LEAVING MASS AMOUNTS OF DAMAGING MATERIAL ON THE JP BOARD WOULD BE PRETTY RISKY. SO NO, IT HAS NOT BEEN SHUT DOWN SINCE SF GOT RAIDED. AS FOR BLACK BEING CANCELLED, I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW. AND PARIS IS WORKING THE DOOR, SNEAKERS AREN'T NECESSARILY OUTLAWED LOL BUT I'D BE CAREFUL. DRESS NICE, TRENDY CASUAL. WEAR SNEAKS IF YOU WANT, BUT ON THE DRESSIER SIDE- GIRLS, CUTE SNEAKS REALLY AREN'T A PROBLEM. ANYONE WHO'S DEALT W/ PARIS B4 IM SURE KNOWS THE DEAL. AFTER ALL, THIS IS A JP PARTY, NO ONE EXPECTS YOU TO DANCE IN HEELS/ DRESS PANTS N SHOES FOR 15 HRS LOL.

JP's board may have shut completely yesterday but it was down last Sunday

as soon as I heard SF was raided I went online and the board was down and a few friends I was on the phone with on Sunday couldn't get in either

it seems the board came back up later in the week but went back down again

we were thinking it was a server problem until it stayed down for a while and figured it was shut on purpose

Originally posted by carrera69

JP's board may have shut completely yesterday but it was down last Sunday

as soon as I heard SF was raided I went online and the board was down and a few friends I was on the phone with on Sunday couldn't get in either

it seems the board came back up later in the week but went back down again

we were thinking it was a server problem until it stayed down for a while and figured it was shut on purpose

did it say it was down? or that server was too busy? b/c i got a fone call @ work 9 am sunday sayin sf was raided n by the time i got home from work at 6 that nite the board was up n running,,,,and BELIEVE me its sad im logged onto that board wenever im home n not working and i had NO PROBLEM between then and wednesday gettin on. and i was on....checking thruout the day bein that i was off those days. it was late last nite that i got the message" the board is closed" wen i tried to logon. so i have no clue whether it was just you, or maybe server busy or watever but i was consistently on since sunday nite..im just hoping this isnt a sign saturday is canceled :(

not to piss anyone off

but if they do go ahead with this, THEY HAVE BALLS

the DEA is after them, and exit was one of there marked venue's

a huge wicked after hours will not last there,

the DEA is not dumb, and they know the space's past...

i hope it does go down, Honestly

but i think there mamking a huge mistake. lol

oly<

i doubt its a sign that sat is cancelled, k-lee prob just shut it down until she gets back, considering the amout of threads including drug talk and all the other bullshit that can interfere with sat nights opening. Also knowing cops were on the sf board using it as evidence for the indictment shes prob just shut it down unitl she can delete all of the crap

Originally posted by aixgurlie

i doubt its a sign that sat is cancelled, k-lee prob just shut it down until she gets back, considering the amout of threads including drug talk and all the other bullshit that can interfere with sat nights opening. Also knowing cops were on the sf board using it as evidence for the indictment shes prob just shut it down unitl she can delete all of the crap

heyy...do u have the same name on jpe?? b/c i think i recognize it. mine's the same..my posts ALL OVER that board lol. yea i figured that bout klee, why risk leavin all that stuff up there on the board, and i don't think she comes back from sobe till tmorro....so i guess just shut down my beloved board till then :( grrr :blank:

Originally posted by shaegodiva

LOL NO THATS NOT TRUE...SF WAS RAIDED SUNNNNNNNNDAY MORNING, THE BOARD WENT DOWN YESTERDAY..WHICH WOULD BE WEDNESDAY. WHAT I'VE HEARD IS THAT KLEE SHUT THE BOARD DOWN B/C THERE WAS A LOT OF DRUG/FAKE ID/ BLAH BLAH TALK ON IT , AND SHE IS AWAY IN MIAMI RETURNING FRIDAY. SO SHE SUPPOSEDLY JUST SHUT IT DOWN UNTIL SHE GETS BACK AND HAS A CHANCE TO DELETE THE THREADS THAT COULD B A PROBLEM FOR JP. PART OF THE INDICTMENT FOR SF HAD REFERENCES TO THE SF MESSAGEBOARD ON IT, SO LEAVING MASS AMOUNTS OF DAMAGING MATERIAL ON THE JP BOARD WOULD BE PRETTY RISKY. SO NO, IT HAS NOT BEEN SHUT DOWN SINCE SF GOT RAIDED. AS FOR BLACK BEING CANCELLED, I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW. AND PARIS IS WORKING THE DOOR, SNEAKERS AREN'T NECESSARILY OUTLAWED LOL BUT I'D BE CAREFUL. DRESS NICE, TRENDY CASUAL. WEAR SNEAKS IF YOU WANT, BUT ON THE DRESSIER SIDE- GIRLS, CUTE SNEAKS REALLY AREN'T A PROBLEM. ANYONE WHO'S DEALT W/ PARIS B4 IM SURE KNOWS THE DEAL. AFTER ALL, THIS IS A JP PARTY, NO ONE EXPECTS YOU TO DANCE IN HEELS/ DRESS PANTS N SHOES FOR 15 HRS LOL.

If Paris is working the door I know what to expect.;) How much will it be per/head to get in? There's going to be a huge line so I'd probably go early or sometime the next day. What time is this party supposed to close anyways? :confused:

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

If Paris is working the door I know what to expect.;) How much will it be per/head to get in? There's going to be a huge line so I'd probably go early or sometime the next day. What time is this party supposed to close anyways? :confused:

the price that was posted on jpe, which wasnt official, was 20 bux on guestlist b4 130...30 dollars after. doors were closing at 9 am, not the club, but just not letting anymore ppl in past nine am. and no set close time that i know of...prob into sunday afternoon. check jp website when it comes back up for info..let's hope the party's still on :)

Originally posted by shaegodiva

heyy...do u have the same name on jpe?? b/c i think i recognize it. mine's the same..my posts ALL OVER that board lol. yea i figured that bout klee, why risk leavin all that stuff up there on the board, and i don't think she comes back from sobe till tmorro....so i guess just shut down my beloved board till then :( grrr :blank:

lol yup thats my name from jpe also ;)