Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black March 13th

Originally posted by carrera69

JP's board may have shut completely yesterday but it was down last Sunday

as soon as I heard SF was raided I went online and the board was down and a few friends I was on the phone with on Sunday couldn't get in either

it seems the board came back up later in the week but went back down again

we were thinking it was a server problem until it stayed down for a while and figured it was shut on purpose

JP's board was working untill yesterday. You're probably talking about SF board which was down since Sunday

Originally posted by bringda40z

jp is not supposed to spin past noon on sunday....

reliable source says he wont be spinning at all......supposedly black will not open this weekend...being the whole shit thats been goin on......he might also be goin to court for the whole factory mess

Originally posted by shaegodiva

the price that was posted on jpe, which wasnt official, was 20 bux on guestlist b4 130...30 dollars after. doors were closing at 9 am, not the club, but just not letting anymore ppl in past nine am. and no set close time that i know of...prob into sunday afternoon. check jp website when it comes back up for info..let's hope the party's still on :)

It's the usual price, Not bad!!:) Where do you get on the guestlist anyways? Is it on these boards? Where is there an official listing in regards to this event? I hope the party is still on too!! :party: Thanks Shae!!;)

Originally posted by daveespa

reliable source says he wont be spinning at all......supposedly black will not open this weekend...being the whole shit thats been goin on......he might also be goin to court for the whole factory mess

You need a new reliable source cause that person is wrong, sorry bro. As of right now black is still scheduled to open on sat.

and jp does not want to spin long hours anymore....

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

It's the usual price, Not bad!!:) Where do you get on the guestlist anyways? Is it on these boards? Where is there an official listing in regards to this event? I hope the party is still on too!! :party: Thanks Shae!!;)

on the jp board there's a promoter whose guestlist u can use, mo's list, @ the door. he has lists at just bout every club, but i bleve u can only use till 1:30. but like i said, w/ all this drama goin on nothings set in stone so i'd check tomorrow for jp website to be back up hopefully w/ some concrete info :confused:

AHHEM..DONT BELIEVE THESE RUMORS...IVE ALSO HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT THE CLUB WILL BE OPENING AT 10PM SATURDAY AS SCHEDULED..DONT LISTEN 2 BS PEOPLE...what is going on with sf has nothing to do with black...jp will called on as a witness if anything in the case against sf ,rg, and co....and not for awhile if that even happens..all of this just went down a few days ago..court preceedings take time.....:rolleyes:

TOO MANY PEOPLE WITH RELIABLE SOURCES POSTING DIFFERENT INFORMATION....WHATS GOIN ON?!? ITS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL...SOURCES CANT BE TOO RELIABLE IF ITS CLASHING WITH WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING...BUT IN THE MEANTIME THIS DRAMA MIGHT BE GOOD FOR BLACK...hahaha

Originally posted by CoPa99

TOO MANY PEOPLE WITH RELIABLE SOURCES POSTING DIFFERENT INFORMATION....WHATS GOIN ON?!? ITS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL...SOURCES CANT BE TOO RELIABLE IF ITS CLASHING WITH WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING...BUT IN THE MEANTIME THIS DRAMA MIGHT BE GOOD FOR BLACK...hahaha

thats because some people actually know whats going on and others just like to speculate... What does not make sence? there is only 2 sides one the club is opening and the other its not. Well its opening on time so the other people are just not reliable. I get my info from people who work with jp... i dont know where these other people get it from.:confused: