Clubplanet Nightlife Community

got into an accident today.

Got into an accident today. Big cuts all over my arm. frown.gif....if you are gonna be at S&D, or the dinner this Thurs....im the tard with the bandage on my arm. cwm36.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

A few quotes from one of my fav. movies:

1) ELO!

2) Abbacazzaba! You're my best friend!

3)They Killed Killer B!!!!!

4)Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u YOU"RE COOL Fuck u....I'm Out!

5) Next time....You're gonna give me your Cocktail!......FRUIT!

Hehehehehehe

hey there, thanx guys. I wanna get better ASAP...this shit hurts!!! cwm13.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

A few quotes from one of my fav. movies:

1) ELO!

2) Abbacazzaba! You're my best friend!

3)They Killed Killer B!!!!!

4)Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u YOU"RE COOL Fuck u....I'm Out!

5) Next time....You're gonna give me your Cocktail!......FRUIT!

Hehehehehehe

Archived