Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Public Info On 'xl'

everyone knows..and for those that don't...

kevinkiwi and crew....(fouronone..etc. aren't affiliated in anyway with XL). what losers trying to pretend...

Do you have any idea how pathetic u all sound...Everyone knows that you all have nothing to do with XL or their partners..why do u have to pretend that u work there?

do u sweat them all that hard?

don't you have real jobs that you can talk about?

XL, has only 5 partners..mattmango,jerryX,danny.b.,daryl darren, &Nic.A.

Why don't you all get your own jobs and stop making such fools of yourselves...

XL would never hire u shady lil'boys! keep on giving us girls fun shit to talk about u all..we know who u all are and think alot less of u..not that we were ever impressed...but u have sunk to new levels of pathetic lil jersey boys.

Originally posted by foxylady89

kevinkiwi and crew....(fouronone..etc. aren't affiliated in anyway with XL). what losers trying to pretend...

Do you have any idea how pathetic u all sound...Everyone knows that you all have nothing to do with XL or their partners..why do u have to pretend that u work there?

XL would never hire u shady lil'boys! keep on giving us girls fun shit to talk about u all..we know who u all are and think alot less of u..not that we were ever impressed...but u have sunk to new levels of pathetic lil jersey boys.

wait, so I'm really not getting hooked up there this weekend like Kevinkiwi promised :mad:

joe if you had the hottest ride on your block

and someone was going around saying they hooked it up

and its really theirs but its "lent" to others

how would you feel?

matter of principals,yes?

Why would you let some else take credit for the effort you are putting into something of your own?

I want everyone to know that after Kevin and My success Bringing a Twilo type party to XL Lounge in Newark (Ironbound) We have decided to move on.

I AT NO TIME WAS AWARE OF ANY FOXYLADY89 WORKING WITH US OR XL LOUNGE IN NEWARK (IRONBOUND). SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS A LOT OF FREE TIME ON HER HANDS AND IS JUST ANOTHER HATER.

JERRY X MUST HAVE TURNED HER AWAY AT THE DOOR.

DONT BE BITTER HONEY.

:laugh:

Now for you true heads, just bear with us, and wait till you see what we have in store.

If you were impressed with XL Lounge in Newark (Ironbound), then you are going to be BLOWN away by our next party!

Originally posted by foxylady89

You know, I rarely post but I had to respond here.

To say that Kevin, fouroneone, xlr8ted, nomembername and someclown had nothing to do with this party is just flat out wrong! They made that place what it is today.

They brought in rising stars: DJ Unique and DJ Esteban.

Kev developed the CP meetup from scratch!

fouroneone engineered the whole Welcome back from WMC party.

And who conducted the whole 'fuck the shelbourne come to XL Lounge in Newark (ironbound) party????

kevinkiwi, that's who!

Everyone on this board knows Kev and his crew are industry.

I'm done.

In response to calebb's previous post, I think it's only fair for me to respond by saying that I did not have anything to do with the actual throwing of the XL Lounge in Newark (ironbound) party (I am not one to take credit for something I wasn't a part of)...I was just one of the many lucky ones who was able to meet Kevin and his crew who gave me one of the best nights out of my life.

Thanks guys...and I can't wait for your next party, I'm sure it will take off even more than the XL party.

Good Luck