Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this true about BRAZIL???

i was talking to this kid from school and he said hes going to SAO PAULO for SB. he told me stories of 10 yr olds running after your car with ounces of coke for dirt cheap and you can go into the pharmacies and buy bottles of OXY 80s for like 50 bucks literally. He said they also hand out flyers for oxys and pain meds??? HOLY SHIT IS THIS TRUE???:eek: :eek: :eek:

yeah there is no law at all there, you can kill people, shit in your hand and throw it at people, boot heroine at the mall, screw goats while punching old people in the face.

I do no think it is like that there. It is probably eaisier to get shit, though i wouldn't want to go without someone from there. I am sure jail in brazil must really suck balls, probably right behind columbia, and thailand.

Originally posted by bigdawgshane

i was talking to this kid from school and he said hes going to SAO PAULO for SB. he told me stories of 10 yr olds running after your car with ounces of coke for dirt cheap and you can go into the pharmacies and buy bottles of OXY 80s for like 50 bucks literally. He said they also hand out flyers for oxys and pain meds??? HOLY SHIT IS THIS TRUE???:eek: :eek: :eek:

its definetly true- and also- the man in the moon wears deisel sneakers lmfao

Brasil isnt exactly a 3rd world country!!!!! but yeah there is a ton of crime and you stay the fuck away from some areas.

and brasilian chicks are hot as hell ... fuck for the last few years about half of the SI swimsuit chicks are brasilian.

and OMG the swimsuits or lack there of .... these days they barely cover their lips ...

I am brazilian, and i was there(In Sao Paulo) like a year ago. altough i didn't try to get oxys, i think if u showed some money(not all places) they would let u slide without a rx. yes, coke is cheaper cause columbia is right there and it's easier to get it into the country. now i don't know about the handing out flyers and all of that, lol. just becareful tho, the jails in brazil is not a place i'd wanna be in even for a day.

I was in Sao Paolo in January and there wasn't very much of anything that was inexpensive.

It' s beautiful place to visit, but I wouldn't mess around to buy sh*t there.

Lots of rival gangs and drug dealing going on have the police ready to lock up whoever. I'd be nice to visit again, but the cost of a plane ticket is so high it's almost prohibitive.

And 3rd world jails, too scary.

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I thought you were Mexican :confused:

I'm a mutt.. mexican, brazillian, irish, german, french, scottish, asian, australian, english, columbian, chlilean, nyrobian, bostonian and historian..

My mom was a hooker and she couldn't figure out which john knocked her up, so i've narrowed it down to the last 100 guys she was with..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm a mutt.. mexican, brazillian, irish, german, french, scottish, asian, australian, english, columbian, chlilean, nyrobian, bostonian and historian..

My mom was a hooker and she couldn't figure out which john knocked her up, so i've narrowed it down to the last 100 guys she was with..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been to Brazil on a couple of occasions, including Carnival in Rio a few years back. The available use of drugs is quite prevalent - but not as bad as it used to be. The wars between the gangs and the federal police have escalated, so you have to go underground to find the good stuff anymore. I never did the stuff over there - but I know some people who have.

As far as the clubs and the women - there are quite a few places down there that you can find women. Club Help is a tourist trap - yes, it's the biggest club in Rio, and the easiest to pick up certain women - but not all of them are beautiful, and the good ones will cost you to enjoy their company. You're better off going to the 'Thermas' (massage parlors) to find the best pick-ups... but again, it won't be cheap.....

And as far as finding a Brazilian girlfriend? Good luck. Many of the will give you the GFE (girlfriend experience), but you'll have one hell of a time getting them to stay in the US with you - many will not leave Brazil for anything. If you want to know anything else, let me know.

Ricky Caliente, aka salsaman2000

Originally posted by salsaman2000

I've been to Brazil on a couple of occasions, including Carnival in Rio a few years back. The available use of drugs is quite prevalent - but not as bad as it used to be. The wars between the gangs and the federal police have escalated, so you have to go underground to find the good stuff anymore. I never did the stuff over there - but I know some people who have.

As far as the clubs and the women - there are quite a few places down there that you can find women. Club Help is a tourist trap - yes, it's the biggest club in Rio, and the easiest to pick up certain women - but not all of them are beautiful, and the good ones will cost you to enjoy their company. You're better off going to the 'Thermas' (massage parlors) to find the best pick-ups... but again, it won't be cheap.....

And as far as finding a Brazilian girlfriend? Good luck. Many of the will give you the GFE (girlfriend experience), but you'll have one hell of a time getting them to stay in the US with you - many will not leave Brazil for anything. If you want to know anything else, let me know.

Ricky Caliente, aka salsaman2000

can sombody please find the picture of a pig for me:blown:

speaking of this whattever happened to hero47