Clubplanet Nightlife Community

express...

dgmodel

big up, went shopping this evening to a few different places wound up in express for men for the first time and they had some nice things in there... i remembered a few ppl on here give it good reviews so i went.. didnt really expect it to be the way it was (in a good way)... a lil overpriced considering the quality, but for casual office wear or disposable going out clothes i think its great... a step above h&m maybe two steps below banana republic...

yes they do, several... a solid mint green, white with mint stripes, a pale mint green, several different colors... check it out... maybe the website has it... dont know the url though... i didnt buy any of the shirts because they only had a couple (literally a couple) of shirts that have frenchcuffs for cufflinks... and i dont like button cuffs for work... so i didnt buy any of them...

im wearing a mint green satin dress to a wedding and my bf is gonna wear a black suit.. i thought itd be hot with a mint green shirt under it.. we'd look like a prom couple lol but i think that would look hot under a black suit.. and i could find a phat tie for him to wear... what do u think?

sounds good to me... check out pink they have lots of jazzy colors, also charles tyrhwitt... thing that sucks is almost everything is stripes this spring... wtf... STRIPES~! and their vertical... im 6'2" normally, with vertical stripes im 8'3"... lol

i like express and i dont....

express was the first mainstream store to actually bring somewhat of a style to guys. guys generally have a serious lack in style and express brought that out, with a more diverse selection in shirts and styles and different kinds of denim. The reason i dont like it though is because it has become tooooo mainstream that you cant really be to original when wearing this line....to me originality is key, and express doesnt offer it. Although like you guys said above, they have good dress shirts when ya need one..they got the standards and the basics and its always good to have that....

Originally posted by dgmodel

big up, went shopping this evening to a few different places wound up in express for men for the first time and they had some nice things in there... i remembered a few ppl on here give it good reviews so i went.. didnt really expect it to be the way it was (in a good way)... a lil overpriced considering the quality, but for casual office wear or disposable going out clothes i think its great... a step above h&m maybe two steps below banana republic...

agreed. though i was *very* tempted to buy myself and the BF dress shirts from there since they were having a huge sale. after thinking about it a little, i chose to get them at banana instead. better material and cut.

my co-worker had on the mint green shirt the other day and i totally fell in love with the color. i think he also got it in pink, and a really nice shade of grey. i'm gonna head over to the express l8er and check out the other colors. they would be perfect for my man to wear to work.

Well if you love our sales then you are going to love this. Just like the winter sale, Express is currently having just about the whole store on sale. Shirts, pants, skirts, accessories, jeans are reduced down between $29.99 to $9.99 and you can bet whatever doesn't sell by Sunday can go down to $5.99 and maybe $1.99. Today is the start of the sale and I am working so it's going to be a madhouse. I already bought some stuff last night when we were setting it up. I got a whole outfit with accessories for only $80.