Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp ((the Low Down!!))

Notsolucky do u have any idea what ur talking about. Paris would like to fuck me put it that way. I used to go to factory just to see the lil ho's runnin around crilled out. Other dj's cant handle JP. Dude that is one of the funniest things i have ever heard in my life. What the fuck are u talking about?

As for u Mr. 40 a neckbone is u.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringda40z did u ever go hear the likes of Pete Tong, Carl Cox, Howells, PVD, Junkie Xl. JP changing your life? It was the pills you took that nite. Know more about music than me, bro you have another thing coming. Get out of NYC because there is nuttin here. Go listen to dj's that will truly make you know what music is abou. Get off the hits!!!!!!

Originally posted by lelo

Bringda40z did u ever go hear the likes of Pete Tong, Carl Cox, Howells, PVD, Junkie Xl. JP changing your life? It was the pills you took that nite. Know more about music than me, bro you have another thing coming. Get out of NYC because there is nuttin here. Go listen to dj's that will truly make you know what music is abou. Get off the hits!!!!!!

i have heard every one of those dj's... i love howells, carl cox gets my respect but not my style. And im glad you think you know me that well. Stating your opinion on a dj is one thing but attacking someone one over it is something else. I could care less what anyone else likes, i may disagree but i wont pass judgement on them, thats what makes you an arrogant know it all little jerkoff. Thats what seperates men from boys. You are a "Piker" my friend. And i have been all over the world i dont need a lecture from you on who is "good" and what a hit is. Every dj you just listed spin diffrent styles so who are you kiddin? Get out of NY? What top dj does not spin in NY at least once a year??? sorry but even though pvd has some serious talent he dont make my body move like jp....Grow up bro im glad im gettin you so worked up too..... LOL im glad i got nothing to do tonight other then make you all fired up and become an internet tough guy...

PVD dont make ur body move like JP. Bro stop lying because you never once heard any of these Dj's stop playin. If you think Jonny has talent go to England and see if they have heard of Jonathan Peters. Or even go to the West Coast they dont know who the man is. Ive been to Miami a hand full of times and have asked multiple people if they have heard of JP. You know what the answer was. Who the fuck is that. So bro get an education. Super DJ's come to NYC every so often and pack the house and JP goes to Philly and 4 people show up. So keep groovin to JP and keep takin them bombs they are good for ur brain.

I'm Rick James bitch SLAPPPPPPP!!!!!

I am all out of time for these games we are playing now. Kinda upseting though!!! I love the drama it is fun right 40. Its good to have an argument about things. Ill be back for more tom.

Darkness is spreading!!!!!

I am all out of time for these games we are playing now. Kinda upseting though!!! I love the drama it is fun right 40. Its good to have an argument about things. Ill be back for more tom.

Darkness is spreading!!!!!

AND ONE LAST THING>>> KEEP TALKIN ABOUT DRUGS CAUSE YOU ADMIT YOU USE THEM IN OTHER THREADS... AND LOOK AT THIS THREAD I FOUND.. YOU ARE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE BUD READ AND WEEP, MAKE UP YOUR MIND OR TAKE YOUR MENTAL MEDS

A THREAD FROM LELO EVERYONE:

If anybody is dissing NYE at Exit you need to get a fucking clue. Ive been knocking JP for a while but give credit where credit is due. His staff put together an amazing night. That was a true clubbing experience. An amazing set with no cheese or filler latin house garbage or flutes and saxophones. He really was mind blowing from 9am to 10:30am Jonny was tearing the place a new ass. Pure dirty techno hard and fast. Before that he was ripping ass as well. But for me that hour and half stretch blew my fucking mind away. Even my boy who is a JP hater said that it was an amazing night.

So listen if you cant take a jam packed house dont come out. Support NYC and stop fucking hating for the peeps who hated this night. I just hope JP does not fall off the wagon again, just keeps doing what he did on NYE. This was truly an amazing night and one that i will remember for a long time.

EVERYONE KNOWS JP CAN BE HIT OR MISS, SORRY YOU HAD A BAD POOLSIDE PARTY, SORRY JP DID NOT WANT TO GIVE YOU AUTOGRAPHS AND NOW I KNOW WHY HE WOULD NOT GIVE YOU 5 SECS OF HIS TIME, CAUSE YOUR A TOOL.

Guest mojamis

Is that really his thread? If so what a d**k! And who calls someone a neckbone- wtf is that- kill yourself dude

Yeah JP did a good job NYE. Ill admit that but as for comparing the dude with the likes of Cox etc. I mean come on.

I used to use drugs. I havent done shit since NYE. The fact of the matter is this i wont waste my money on the shit because it doesnt even effect me. Dude you should just admit to doin the junk. I used to do it but now more. I cleaned up my act like Tyrone baby.

Ill admit i used to go to Factory. I was no Jp fanatic. I used to enjoy some of the sets he provided. New years he had an exceptional nite. But when you hear the decline of this man over the past 4 years or so its sad. Drugs have taken control of his life and therefore effected what he does with the tables. Drugs effected my life as well. But now i dont do that shit. This is more of like venting out on a man who has declined. I wish that he can clean up his act and attitude. He is turning into Junya slowly but surely and thats really pathetic. So i guess if you like JP now u missed out on alot like 5 years ago. What he does now is a shell of the man he once was. And his fans are a shell of what they once were. Yeah NYE jp ris but what can you do now. He cant follow up and i clearly stated i hope he doesnt go off the wagon. But he has.

ok children lets relax...This all was started becuase we know jp needs an ego check...hes a moody bitch...As for sayin jp is amazing (((Try again)) hes a good dj but definitly not one of the greatest...he was sooo bad when factory was coming to an end..i used to go to sf often..i watched jp decline over the years..i said he was amazing too when i was on 10 hits!!

Open up ur heart open up ur mind...Jp is on decline

Some of his vocalist can barely carry a high pitch tune..but ur too crunked up to realize

Johnny P...he my favorite DJ ..HAHAHA Banged UP!!

Tru spike-er-oneus. We used to go to the shithole and get crunked. He is moody if he didnt have an attitude my view would be diff on the man. But as for comparing him to world recognized names thats just crazy. the man has declined. NYE was the first time in 3 years i heard him take it to us. He actually played techno not some flutes and sax's.

Ill admit i used to go to Factory. I was no Jp fanatic. I used to enjoy some of the sets he provided. New years he had an exceptional nite. But when you hear the decline of this man over the past 4 years or so its sad. Drugs have taken control of his life and therefore effected what he does with the tables. Drugs effected my life as well. But now i dont do that shit. This is more of like venting out on a man who has declined. I wish that he can clean up his act and attitude. He is turning into Junya slowly but surely and thats really pathetic. So i guess if you like JP now u missed out on alot like 5 years ago. What he does now is a shell of the man he once was. And his fans are a shell of what they once were. Yeah NYE jp ris but what can you do now. He cant follow up and i clearly stated i hope he doesnt go off the wagon. But he has.

lol tottaly agree, never said he was my favorite... i think he has been going down hill. Like i said i wont deny that in the last 5 years sf went down hill. And when i first went at 16 in the 90's hell yeah factory changed my life. I hear from many hes is a cranky bitch but alot of dj's are... I hear mad shit about lawler and oak but that never stops me from goin to see em...

AHHHH we finally see eye to eye lolololol. No hard feelings dude. U know i get mad when peeps defend him now a days. His attitude about his fans and people in general is terrible. But the man needs Smither's lolololololol. Its just sad to see a person decline.

Originally posted by oospikeynapz

Black will be crowded this sat no doubt about that...u have a bunch of kids who wanna do junk, and havent done so since the crackshack lost JP..and kids dont wanna go c international TALENT becuase they have tendency not to attract junkboxes in most cases...Exit holds 6,000 people..JPs following on a weekly basis wont be that big unless he keeps prices low..look at sf..it was only crowded on theme nights,and only holds somewhere around 3000 people...Draper used to pack exit too,we know how much everyone loves him on this board...yaaaah johnny my ass

international talent attracts less CRACKHEADS? DIDNT SOMEONE TELL ME THAT ppl who went to tiesto LOOKED WHACKED beyond belief? not to mention...wat i saw STANDING OUTSIDE roxy for PVD IN NOV...just OUTSIDE, nevermind what i heard about INSIDE??

Originally posted by bringda40z

i agree.... but i still have the opinion that they should put draper, devito, and skribbles on an island with others and nuke em but that dont mean you gota agree.

DEVITO N SKRIBBLES CAN GO....SAVE DRAPER..HE AINT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGGGGGGGGUE OF CHEESE AS THOSE TWO :rolleyes:

UR A NECKBONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna get g'd out buddy? Thats the only way his music will sound good is if ur in a coma.

why cant ppl just agree TO HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES, i mean no one's saying jp is the greatest most talented dj in the world. but just b/c YOU DONT ENJOY HIM doesnt mean anyone who might KNOWS NOTHING and deserves to take shit for it. jesus, i dont love the guy but i have a good time the few times ive been to his parties..VERY few. i do like a lot of his tracks, sober OR MANGLED considering SOBER is wat i am THE VAST MAJORITY of the time IM LISTENING to music.

PVD dont make ur body move like JP. Bro stop lying because you never once heard any of these Dj's stop playin. If you think Jonny has talent go to England and see if they have heard of Jonathan Peters. Or even go to the West Coast they dont know who the man is. Ive been to Miami a hand full of times and have asked multiple people if they have heard of JP. You know what the answer was. Who the fuck is that. So bro get an education. Super DJ's come to NYC every so often and pack the house and JP goes to Philly and 4 people show up. So keep groovin to JP and keep takin them bombs they are good for ur brain.

I'm Rick James bitch SLAPPPPPPP!!!!!

ok wat i can't understand is why TWO GROWN PEOPLE CANT HAVE A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION WITHOUT ATTACKING THE OTHER PERSON. WHY CANT YOU JUST AGREE TO HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES INSTEAD OF THINKING ANYONE THAT DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOUR PERSONAL TASTE IS A FCKIN MORON, OR A CRAKHEAD, OR WATEVER. CANT YOU HAVE A NORMAL DISCUSSION BOUT WHAT DJ'S U LIKE, DONT LIKE, WATEVER WITHOUT VERBALLY FCKIN BASHING THE OTHER PERSON JUST B/C THEY DONT LIKE WHO U DO? UR SITTIN THERE CALLIN THIS GUY A CRAKHEAD, AN OUTRIGHT LIAR SAYIN HE NEVER HEARD THESE PPL SPIN, ON AND ON UR GOIN ALL B/C WHY?? B/C HE LIKES JP AND YOU DONT? WTF ARE YOU FIVE? CANT YOU RESPECT SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION WITHOUT RESORTING TO INSULTING THEIR CHARACTER AND CALLING THEM A LIAR? JESUS CHRIST GROW UP. :rolleyes:

JP is a DJ and he is a fucken great one.

JP is NOT my friend nor do I want to be friends with a Tina head half a fag.

JPs crowd is evil, his music style and music is twisted and is like black magic to me.

Sherborn was the sickest craziest most dark evil party I ever been to, nothing came close to the excitement and the fucken insanity of the jp pool party. Nothing but monsters and Barbie dolls. The pool party killed exit nye , best party I have ever been to in my life hands down. The mix jp did of going through it fucken put me through it.

You cant handle it. Then go to your pussy as faggot okie trance shit or something.

JP is not a roll model, As far as I am concerned I hope he hates us all us and well one day OD in the middle of a fucken set

Get your drugs, sell your soul, Ill See you at black.

Originally posted by notallthere444

JP is not a roll model, As far as I am concerned I hope he hates us all us and well one day OD in the middle of a fucken set

Roll as in E Roll

or

Role Model

Have fun.

JPs crowd is evil, his music style and music is twisted and is like black magic to me.

Sherborn was the sickest craziest most dark evil party I ever been to, nothing came close to the excitement and the fucken insanity of the jp pool party. Nothing but monsters and Barbie dolls. The pool party killed exit nye , best party I have ever been to in my life hands down. The mix jp did of going through it fucken put me through it.

You cant handle it. Then go to your pussy as faggot okie trance shit or something.

:clap: I could not have said it any better.

that post just had me rolling at my desk rite now :laugh: